Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 week blow dry

Options
  • 11-08-2009 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Has anyone got this done, I see that you can get it done in The River Salon on the Dock Road now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I know someone who had it done and she was not very impressed with it. It is quite pricey too. My friend said that it lasted about two weeks.

Was €250 for her to get it done, and would have been more if she had longer hair.

Personally I think some of the prices are stupid though, I know a basic cut and blowdry for men is €35 there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭jmccoy

Kess73 wrote: »
    I know someone who had it done and she was not very impressed with it. It is quite pricey too. My friend said that it lasted about two weeks.

Was €250 for her to get it done, and would have been more if she had longer hair.

Personally I think some of the prices are stupid though, I know a basic cut and blowdry for men is €35 there.

That is incredible, my barber charges €15 for my blade 4 & 3 and I think he is expensive and under review.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

What is a 12 week blow dry?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

I got one of them in Thialand

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    I got one of them in Thialand

:eek: You should have gone to Thailand.

Saw a TV program about it - Thialand is full of Ladyboys.

- Sorry you had to find out this way :(

Anyway - back on topic; If it doesn't work can you not just go back after 11 weeks and shake your scraggled mess of a head in their faces and scream for a refund?

\ I'm against this as I fear it may keep Wimmen from showering properly for 12 weeks - that's 3 whole months of BO and buzzing flies - a bit rank to be honest.....!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

What is a 12 week blow dry?? :confused:

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

YFlyer wrote: »
    bump

seriously, what is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

Advertisement