Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fullers

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Would have been better if you had told me that after I tried it. I'm nervous now.
    Oh just drink it and don't be such a blouse. A bit of puke never harmed anyone.
    oblivious wrote:
    have you gone back to check it was not just an off bottle?
    I'm waiting for more opinions before I do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭guildofevil

BeerNut wrote: »
    Oh just drink it and don't be such a blouse. A bit of puke never harmed anyone.

Tell that to Jimi Hendrix.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

If he'd swallowed it down like a big boy he'd still be with us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

The trick is not to inhale vomit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭guildofevil

tba wrote: »
    The trick is not to inhale vomit.
    Or not to mix large quantities of alcohol and sleeping pills in the first place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Bearhunter

Or not to mix large quantities of alcohol and sleeping pills in the first place.

And certainly avoid mixing sleeping pills with laxatives. Trust me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

I've tried a good few of the fullers range. They had a limited edition out earlier this year. Fuller's Brewer's Reserve which was finished in whisky casks. I must admit I loved it :D but at £5 a bottle way over priced :mad:.

Advertisement