Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oven cleaning?

• 11-08-2009 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Does anyone know of a service that will come out to your house and clean your oven for you, in the Waterford area? Plenty in and around Dublin, but I can't seem to find any here...
    I just can't face all that burnt in 'stuff' anmore!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

my god so there is more thn one person that does it in dublin? Madness.

If you can't find anyone with mr. Google try a personal cleaners and see will they do it? They can clean your house too i'm guessing.

Also, if you look in the munster you often see "cleaner availble" in the job section. Try them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

One of my friends got someone in Waterford to clean her oven, I think it cost €45. I'll check with her tomorrow and get his details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Oven Pride is the way to go about 5.99 or so in Tesco et al. Cleans the racks really well with no work apart from sticking them in a bag with the cleaning solution. The rest of the cleaning solution is used on the oven and it lifts the burnt residues off easily once left overnight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

homolumo wrote: »
    Oven Pride is the way to go about 5.99 or so in Tesco et al. Cleans the racks really well with no work apart from sticking them in a bag with the cleaning solution. The rest of the cleaning solution is used on the oven and it lifts the burnt residues off easily once left overnight.

Better than paying €45!

But I know what you mean,its such a nightmare to clean my oven too,I dread it!

Advertisement