Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ask a question!!!

Options
  • 11-08-2009 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭

Ok so I am bored and as most of you know when I am bored I create polls or come up with random possibly stupid / sad / crazy ideas….so here goes:

I’ll set up a survey which will be comprised of questions that you come up with about other boardsies, like who is the funniest boardsie, tallest, biggest drinker,weirdest, sexiest, most honest….etc whatever you think of! Survey will be anonymous.

Or just post a question here and direct it to a boardsie. If someone asks you a question you answer it and then get to ask someone else one.

Or you let this thread die and I set up something even weirder next time I am board :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Whats you Bank account details ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

BVB wrote: »
    Whats you Bank account details ?

I do not use a bank, I keep all my money under my mattress.

Q for webmonkey - Do you think I am crazy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

why do we only use a small portion of our brain?

Advertisement