Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to set up Planet 3 on 02 w890i

• 11-08-2009 3:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,249 ✭✭✭✭

I'm having a bit of trouble doing it, can't seem to get into the browser to change the homepage...any ideas, Sam?
    I think the o2 firmware is making it impossible, could I be right?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Go into brower advanced then settings and enter the address as your homepage. .
    Mms is harder to do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,249 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

that's the problem it won't let me into the browser with the 3 settings...it attempts to bring up a web page then just cuts out not allowing me into mod the settings....think it'll have to be debranded, any easy way to do it.. Davinchy team?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

DM have you tried sending settings from link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

I'm having a bit of trouble doing it, can't seem to get into the browser to change the homepage...any ideas, Sam?
    I think the o2 firmware is making it impossible, could I be right?

LOL :P
    Afaik on sony ericsson's the home page isn't set in the browser, you go into settings->connectivity and the home page is under 'advanced' on the internet profile (press more with the profile highlighted)

Unless you've looked there?

I think my gf still has an old w890i lying around so I'll take a look when I get home

Advertisement