Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waterford GAA Discussion Thread 2009-2011

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

It wa sa grand match, CIT fell a sunder in the second half though.
    Liam Lawlor was full back and he did a good job there, maybe he could be our full back this year?
    Maurice took about 15 mins to really get into the game but he was our top scorer. He took a few of the closer in frees, got some missed some, had a great game though!
    Shane Walsh had a really good game, he really surprised me. He got 4 points in the end but he was always controlling the corner back, he made great space up there.
    Shane Casey also had a good game scoring 3 points.
    Eoin Kelly played well, hes getting used to the helmet, he was poking around with it a bit though and I s'pose you could argue was that the reason he missed a few frees.
    Thomas Ryan... He does deserve a few more games certainly but I don't think hes ready for senior championship. He was all running everywhere but he didnt seem to anywhere, if that makes sense? He did get a goal and a point though.

Overall I think Waterford played very well, few silly mistakes but its the first game so you have to give them a chance to get back into it :)

Waterford 1-26 CIT 1-12

Oh and btw does anyone know the rules about playing? I always thought Thomas Ryan was in UCC, so I was surprised to see him start. Did I just make up the idea he goes there, or....?
    And is there another rule saying 1st years in collage cant play?
    Cheers! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭shockframe

deise_girl wrote: »
    Liam Lawlor was full back and he did a good job there, maybe he could be our full back this year?
    Maurice took about 15 mins to really get into the game but he was our top scorer. He took a few of the closer in frees, got some missed some, had a great game though!
    Shane Walsh had a really good game, he really surprised me. He got 4 points in the end but he was always controlling the corner back, he made great space up there.
    Eoin Kelly played well, hes getting used to the helmet, he was poking around with it a bit though and I s'pose you could argue was that the reason he missed a few frees.
    Thomas Ryan... He does deserve a few more games certainly but I don't think hes ready for senior championship. He was all running everywhere but he didnt seem to anywhere, if that makes sense? He did get a goal and a point though.

Overall I think Waterford played very well, few silly mistakes but its the first game so you have to give them a chance to get back into it :)

Waterford 1-26 CIT 1-12

Oh and btw does anyone know the rules about playing? I always thought Thomas Ryan was in UCC, so I was surprised to see him start. Did I just make up the idea he goes there, or....?

Freshers are not allowed play senior colleges since last year due to the risk of burnout.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Waterford 1-26 CIT 1-12

Was there many at the game. Looked into upthedeise to see what some of the experts there had to say, but there is not much been said. I thought with the amount of people that never misses a hurling game on there that the place would be awash with what went on today.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Was there many at the game. Looked into upthedeise to see what some of the experts there had to say, but there is not much been said. I thought with the amount of people that never misses a hurling game on there that the place would be awash with what went on today.
    Ah there was a few maybe 400 or 500 at the most, one side( the higher bank) was fullish, twas a scrapy enough game but would be expected thought a few performances were notable, kev moran did well centre forward i think theres potential there, liam lawlor was alright but i wouldnt be calling for him to be full back yet give him some bigger tests in the league, forwards as a whole were fairly decent we have some good talent there and it will be interesting to see what it settles out as closer to championship

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭Cake Man

I'd say there was about 200/300 maybe, good few at it. Wouldn't bother going on that site to discuss the match, all negativity (this player is useless, that player is not good enough etc.) and everything just boils down to abusing each other! :rolleyes:
    Good performance all the same, 2nd half the bit of quality showed and we were well able to take our scores.
    IT Tralee next, is that home or away??

• Advertisement

Cake Man wrote: »
    Wouldn't bother going on that site to discuss the match, all negativity (this player is useless, that player is not good enough etc.) and everything just boils down to abusing each other! :rolleyes:

Haha yeah i gave up on that site along time ago, a load of know it alls and i wouldnt say any of them have even played hurling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Gotta say this board, (this thread in particular) is now the best place on the web to discuss Waterford GAA. Its a pity that we will always be associated with that UTD website though :(

Good showing by the footballers today down in Kerry. Losing 2-12 to 3-5 with Kerry getting 2 late late goals to win it. IT Tralee up next for the hurlers I believe

KevIRL wrote: »
    Gotta say this board, (this thread in particular) is now the best place on the web to discuss Waterford GAA. Its a pity that we will always be associated with that UTD website though :(

Good showing by the footballers today down in Kerry. Losing 2-12 to 3-5 with Kerry getting 2 late late goals to win it. IT Tralee up next for the hurlers I believe

Couldn't agree more boy, people respect each others opinions and good debate/teamtalk etc. is generated on this thread. Only pity is that there aren't a few more on this. Too much abuse and stuff that would never be gotten away with on this site goes on, on UTD and that's its demise unfortunately.

Yeah very good moral result for the footballers, I'm very interested to see how the players take to John Owens. Gonna try get to a few of their league games this year.:eek:

Probably around the 300, im terrible at figuring out numbers though!
    Clano wrote: »
    Ah there was a few maybe 400 or 500 at the most, one side( the higher bank) was fullish, twas a scrapy enough game but would be expected thought a few performances were notable, kev moran did well centre forward i think theres potential there, liam lawlor was alright but i wouldnt be calling for him to be full back yet give him some bigger tests in the league, forwards as a whole were fairly decent we have some good talent there and it will be interesting to see what it settles out as closer to championship
    Moran had his moments but there was two times(I think) when he went for the goal and im still tryingt o figure out what he was trying to do. It looked like he was trying to bounce them in, but the ball was hardley going to bounce this time of the year.

I dont ever bother much with the UTD forum either. I read it because there are some good posters but the rest is filled with "If you disagree with someone you abuse them" or some people are overly optimistic, every year we're going to win the AI.. :rolleyes:

I'd say there was about 200/300 maybe, good few at it. Wouldn't bother going on that site to discuss the match, all negativity (this player is useless, that player is not good enough etc.) and everything just boils down to abusing each other! :rolleyes:
    Good performance all the same, 2nd half the bit of quality showed and we were well able to take our scores.
    IT Tralee next, is that home or away??

Would say at home. I think when a county plays a college in these compeitions the county gets home advantage.

Thats not a bad size crows for this time of the year i suppose,

• Advertisement

Moran had his moments but there was two times(I think) when he went for the goal and im still tryingt o figure out what he was trying to do. It looked like he was trying to bounce them in, but the ball was hardley going to bounce this time of the year.

I dont ever bother much with the UTD forum either. I read it because there are some good posters but the rest is filled with "If you disagree with someone you abuse them" or some people are overly optimistic, every year we're going to win the AI.. :rolleyes:

Yeah i know but i have a feeling results are not that important to the team right know alot of the more established squad members, its all about getting fitness up, im sure if the match had more importance he would have put them over the bar.

yeah utd is rediculous for that, a lot of imature people on that:rolleyes:

Would say at home. I think when a county plays a college in these compeitions the county gets home advantage.

Thats not a bad size crows for this time of the year i suppose,

Hopefully, I'd like to get another game next weekend. After todays match I'm mad for more and can't wait for the season to kick in! :)

Hopefully, I'd like to get another game next weekend. After todays match I'm mad for more and can't wait for the season to kick in! :)

I'd be for saying most people cant wait for the start of the various Championships. There was some great games last year. Hopefully we will see as many if not more this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

+1. Lot more Waterford posters than I initially thought as well!

Lawlor is an interesting choice at FB alright, but as you say Clano there'll be far harder tests for him in the future.

Would've loved to have gone today and get back into the swing of things with the season, just annoying that I'm invariably out of the county this time of year.

Major props to the footballers though, very encouraging result for them.

Ya, well done to the footballers. I know Kerry were missing a fair few what you would call regular starters but that does not matter. You never see a bad Kerry team. They are like kilkenny in hurling. YOu can leave out a few of the so called better players, but the players that will come in are everybit as good and will be determined to try and secure a place in the starting line up. They had Kieran Donaghy. He scored two goals and according to the Kerry G.A.A. website forum, the second one was a well taken score.

I meant to put it in my earlier post but for anyone intrested, they lined out:

Stephen O' Keefe

Jerome Maher Liam Lawlor Mark O' Brien

Declan Prendergast Michael Walsh Jamie Nagle

Eoin Kelly James Muarry

Maurice Shanahan Kevin Moran Eoin McGrath

Shane Casey Shane Walsh Thomas Ryan

And Prendergast came out first so im guessing he could be our captain for this year? Or if we're having two captains again Brick was next out I think.

And Prendergast came out first so im guessing he could be our captain for this year? Or if we're having two captains again Brick was next out I think.
    I wouldnt say that would have too much bearing on whos captain to be honest, if you look at the players still to come back(mullane, ken, tony, etc) i couldnt imagine decy getting it specially since hes not even garunteed to start, it might even be shane sully since ballygunner won the county???

I wouldnt say that would have too much bearing on whos captain to be honest, if you look at the players still to come back(mullane, ken, tony, etc) i couldnt imagine decy getting it specially since hes not even garunteed to start, it might even be shane sully since ballygunner won the county???
    Yeh I know what you mean there was a good few not there. But I do always think some thought goes into who comes out on the pitch first, even if its forgotten about by championship!
    Sully's another though that hasnt his place 100% secured imo, its a shame really he could do something amazing in a match then you dont see him for the next 20mins.
    You wouldnt know whats in Davys head though tbf, I doubt many people would have guessed we'd have two captains last year! :rolleyes:

Yeh I know what you mean there was a good few not there. But I do always think some thought goes into who comes out on the pitch first, even if its forgotten about by championship!
    Sully's another though that hasnt his place 100% secured imo, its a shame really he could do something amazing in a match then you dont see him for the next 20mins.
    You wouldnt know whats in Davys head though tbf, I doubt many people would have guessed we'd have two captains last year! :rolleyes:
    Yeah random aint the word when describing davy!! lol
    Yeah i know what you mean about sully i just feel a bit more consistancy in his game and he could be a great midfielder, i just nominated him for captain because of the old rule about county champions getting to be captain and i figured hed be the only bg player starting tbf, but as we said who knows with davy

I highly doubt Declan will get the captaincy. The only reason players not guaranteed their place in the XV ever got the captaincy was because of the county c'ship rule, but now that that's out the window it wouldn't make any sense to give it to him, unless they decide to try out the co-captaincy thing again.

Why not give it to Brick again? He was the captain for our most successful year in a generation and he was the first guy to really earn the armband rather than just get it as a token reward for winning the county title.

I wouldn't mind Molumphy getting it either but I doubt that's going to happen with him missing half the league because of army duty.

• Advertisement

I meant to put it in my earlier post but for anyone intrested, they lined out:

Stephen O' Keefe

Jerome Maher Liam Lawlor Mark O' Brien

Declan Prendergast Michael Walsh Jamie Nagle

Eoin Kelly James Muarry

Maurice Shanahan Kevin Moran Eoin McGrath

Shane Casey Shane Walsh Thomas Ryan

I dont think Dec will be the Captain. It would not surprise me if Davy went for joint captains again in 2010, one from the East and one from the West. If he does, Stephie Mulumphy could well get the nod from the west, and from the East I would go for Tony as it may well be his last year in a Waterford Shirt and it would be a nice touch to give him the captaincy for all his outstanding service to the county over the past 18 years.

The captain does not have to come from the county champions any longer. A good thing too i think anyway. The Captain should be the best leader

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

Does anyone know what team the footballers put out yesterday? Many new faces in the setup?

Found it:

Waterford -- T Wall; J Walsh, Maurice O'Gorman, J Phelan; T Grey, S Briggs, P Ogle; M Ahearne, Michael O'Gorman; W Hennessy, C McGrath, B Wall; M Donnelly, R Ahearne, S Cunningham. Subs: T O'Gorman for M Ahearne, JJ Hutchinson for W Hennessy, B Phelan for Michael O'Gorman.

Looks like a strong team! Who does C Mc Grath play with? Did he feature last year?

tonc76 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what team the footballers put out yesterday? Many new faces in the setup?

Found it:

Waterford -- T Wall; J Walsh, Maurice O'Gorman, J Phelan; T Grey, S Briggs, P Ogle; M Ahearne, Michael O'Gorman; W Hennessy, C McGrath, B Wall; M Donnelly, R Ahearne, S Cunningham. Subs: T O'Gorman for M Ahearne, JJ Hutchinson for W Hennessy, B Phelan for Michael O'Gorman.

Looks like a strong team! Who does C Mc Grath play with? Did he feature last year?

Brickeys. A good player. He did play a few times last year and got a few important scores.

IT Tralee get home advantage at the weekend. Match is taking place in Austin Stack Park at 2pm this Saturday.

Daysha wrote: »
    IT Tralee get home advantage at the weekend. Match is taking place in Austin Stack Park at 2pm this Saturday.

I doubt many will make the journey or will they. Tralee wont have much of a following either. The Munster Council should have seen sense and played the game in Some place in Waterford.

Ah balls, was hoping it would of been somewhere here, Kilmac again would have been handy! :pac:
    Still think we'll take care of them handy enough though. Set up a semi with prob Tipp I think IIRC.

I'll double check but I think Phil Fanning said in the News and Star that Waterford are playing a challenge Friday evening in Carrick beg against Laois. I know you'd expect them to beat Tralee IT either way but still, 2 matches in less than 24hours.. I s'pose this would be re-arrange if they're playing in Tralee the next day?
    Also read there was meant to be a chalenge match today in Wexford, against Wexford.
    No shortage of matches for them anyway..

I'll double check but I think Phil Fanning said in the News and Star that Waterford are playing a challenge Friday evening in Carrick beg against Laois. I know you'd expect them to beat Tralee IT either way but still, 2 matches in less than 24hours.. I s'pose this would be re-arrange if they're playing in Tralee the next day?
    Also read there was meant to be a chalenge match today in Wexford, against Wexford.
    No shortage of matches for them anyway..

Davy has plenty of players in his panel. Many of those that will play in the game against Laois that you mention will not play against Tralee. Adrian Power for example cannot play against Tralee because he played with WIT in the same competition. The same would apply to Noel Connors and Shane Fives who also played with WIT and to any other player that played with any of the colleges.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

Hurney & Walsh to play for the hurlers only this year. Will be a big loss to the footballers but at least they have the whole year to prepare in the knowledge that neither will be back. While they were needed last year to try gain promotion against Sligo and against Cork it must have been hard to stomach for players that had trained all year to miss out.

http://www.independent.ie/breaking-news/sport/hurney-walsh-to-focus-only-on-hurling-2023258.html

Waterford football boss John Owens has revealed dual stars Gary Hurney and Shane Walsh are to concentrate solely on hurling this year.
    Both lined out for the Déise footballers in the Munster senior championship tie against Cork last season, but were also involved with Davy Fitzgerald's hurling squad.
    "The boys are playing with the hurlers now and that's as far as it is. We wish them well in the hurling. I think they've made their minds up that that's what they want to go playing. In ways it's helpful that we know that because it sets us up for the next while with the boys we have. Gary and Shane are great footballers, they're two Munster Railway Cup men actually so they're hard to lose. But we have lost them and we'll just have to get on with it now," said Owens.

tonc76 wrote: »
    Hurney & Walsh to play for the hurlers only this year. Will be a big loss to the footballers but at least they have the whole year to prepare in the knowledge that neither will be back. While they were needed last year to try gain promotion against Sligo and against Cork it must have been hard to stomach for players that had trained all year to miss out.

http://www.independent.ie/breaking-news/sport/hurney-walsh-to-focus-only-on-hurling-2023258.html

Waterford football boss John Owens has revealed dual stars Gary Hurney and Shane Walsh are to concentrate solely on hurling this year.
    Both lined out for the Déise footballers in the Munster senior championship tie against Cork last season, but were also involved with Davy Fitzgerald's hurling squad.
    "The boys are playing with the hurlers now and that's as far as it is. We wish them well in the hurling. I think they've made their minds up that that's what they want to go playing. In ways it's helpful that we know that because it sets us up for the next while with the boys we have. Gary and Shane are great footballers, they're two Munster Railway Cup men actually so they're hard to lose. But we have lost them and we'll just have to get on with it now," said Owens.

Story was in the Munster Express last week.

http://www.munster-express.ie/sports/gaa-football/hurney-and-walsh-to-stick-with-hurlers/

Lads, is Sundays game v IT Tralee def not on in Waterford??

Not only is not on in Waterford its not even on Sunday. Waterford v IT Tralee is fixed for Austin Stack Park Tralee at 2pm Saturday.

The game is fully sold out with tickets like gold dust. Coverage on TV on Sky Box Office Pay Per View at a cost of €19.99

http://munster.gaa.ie/2010/01/18/waterford-crystal-cup-q-final-itt-v-waterford/
    I also heard they're meant to be spending the night in Tralee, having a bonding thing or something!

http://munster.gaa.ie/2010/01/18/waterford-crystal-cup-q-final-itt-v-waterford/
    I also heard they're meant to be spending the night in Tralee, having a bonding thing or something!

In other words, there is a piss up after the match with the players staying over night.

• Advertisement

In other words, there is a piss up after the match with the players staying over night.

Surely cant be a bad thing though, especially with plenty of new faces on the panel, as long as they dont get absolutely and totally bladdered. Would much rather it go on now as opposed to silly stuff like going to a boxing match the night before an important league game

Surely cant be a bad thing though, especially with plenty of new faces on the panel, as long as they dont get absolutely and totally bladdered. Would much rather it go on now as opposed to silly stuff like going to a boxing match the night before an important league game

Agree to an extent, but I believe that if you want to be serious about your sport, then you should restrain from the drink during the season as much as possible.

Waterford 1-8 IT Tralee 0-3 latest according to Aertel

Waterford 1-8 IT Tralee 0-3 latest according to Aertel

2-11 to 1-3 acording to Newstalk.

2-13 to 3-5 Full time (I Think)

• Advertisement

Yeah only heard on WLR we won 2-12 to 3-05, at least we're into the final and a chance to win the first tourament of the season, couldn't be a bad thing.
    Some joke having it on down in Tralee on a Saturday afternoon, I'd say it was a case of just getting it over and done with as soon as possible.

Tipp or Clare in the final next Sunday. Where will this match be on anyone know? Would like to get to that!

Yeah only heard on WLR we won 2-12 to 3-05, at least we're into the final and a chance to win the first tourament of the season, couldn't be a bad thing.
    Some joke having it on down in Tralee on a Saturday afternoon, I'd say it was a case of just getting it over and done with as soon as possible.

Tipp or Clare in the final next Sunday. Where will this match be on anyone know? Would like to get to that!

Not in the Final yet. Today's game is a quarter final. You would be for saying that Tipperary should beat Clare in their Quarter final meeting a Waterford-Tipperary semi final. They met last year at the same stage and the game was played under lights in Carraigbeg so Tipperary will have home advantage this time round. Dont know where they will play the game. As Waterford did not bring Tipp too far last year they might do the same this year and play the game in Carrick, Kilsheelan or Clonmel.

We should not write off the chances of Clare however. There players having got rid of Mike Mac have a hell of a lot to prove in 2010. Its up to them to prove they were right in getting rid of him. Last week while they beat WIT they were not outstanding and will have it all to do to beat Tipperary.

Not in the Final yet. Today's game is a quarter final. You would be for saying that Tipperary should beat Clare in their Quarter final meeting a Waterford-Tipperary semi final. They met last year at the same stage and the game was played under lights in Carraigbeg so Tipperary will have home advantage this time round. Dont know where they will play the game. As Waterford did not bring Tipp too far last year they might do the same this year and play the game in Carrick, Kilsheelan or Clonmel.

We should not write off the chances of Clare however. There players having got rid of Mike Mac have a hell of a lot to prove in 2010. Its up to them to prove they were right in getting rid of him. Last week while they beat WIT they were not outstanding and will have it all to do to beat Tipperary.

Ah sorry yeah, that was only the QF today! :o
    Hopefully it won't be on too far away.

Yeah would think Tipp will come through that but it will be interesting to see how Clare have come on under Sparrow against sterner opposition.

Lol My dad had just told me we lost, so I was about to give out about them here, but I see he was lying! :pac:

Anyone knoe who was in goal and in the backline? 3 goals is a fair bit to let in against the collage team..

Cheers for the score though lads! :)

Ah sorry yeah, that was only the QF today! :o
    Hopefully it won't be on too far away.

Yeah would think Tipp will come through that but it will be interesting to see how Clare have come on under Sparrow against sterner opposition.

To loose now against Tipp or Clare would not be the end of the world. It would be nice if they were to beat us, to gain revenge in July against them and then again in September.

Lol My dad had just told me we lost, so I was about to give out about them here, but I see he was lying! :pac:

Anyone knoe who was in goal and in the backline? 3 goals is a fair bit to let in against the collage team..

Cheers for the score though lads! :)

Deise into Crystal Cup semis

16:38, 23 Jan 2010

Waterford 2-13 IT Tralee 3-5
    Last year's minor captain Martin O'Neill was among the goalscorers as Waterford marched into the semi-finals of the Waterford Crystal Cup, beating IT Tralee by 2-13 to 3-5.

The Deise proved too strong for IT Tralee in sunny conditions at Austin Stack Park, with Shane Walsh and O'Neill registering the visitors' goals. The win sees Davy Fitzgerald's men through to a semi-final clash with either Tipperary or Clare.

With James Murray and Eoin Whelan paired together at midfield, Waterford made a confident start and laid the foundations for a 1-8 to 0-3 half-time lead.

Free-taker Maurice Shanahan provided the bulk of the scores, and Walsh's goal, coming after a fine run in from the sideline and precision shot, left the Tralee side with a mountain to climb.

Nicky Jacob of St. Saviour's was introduced by Fitzgerald for the second half and the Deise were celebrating their second goal when Michael Walsh dummied his way through and passed for O'Neill to smash home.

The impressively accurate Shanahan tapped over another point off his left to make it 2-9 to 0-3, before Tralee roused themselves with a 37th minute goal from Corkman Denis Crowley.

Further goals from substitute Paudie O'Connor, who scored with his first touch, and Crowley saw Tralee show some admirable fight, but Waterford responded through O'Neill and company as normal service resumed.

http://gaelicrising.eircom.net/News/deiseintocrystalcupsemis.aspx

Thanks Deise Tom :)

Anyone hear about a challenge match/fundraiser against Portumna in Carrick beg? Only heard it in passing so I dont know when it is or if its even true..

Thanks Deise Tom :)

Anyone hear about a challenge match/fundraiser against Portumna in Carrick beg? Only heard it in passing so I dont know when it is or if its even true..

Its going ahead. I think next week or the week after. ITs a fundraiser for St Mollerans i think.

So it looks like we'll be playing Clare the weekend!? Clare beat Tipp last night under lights in Borrisoleigh 0-17 to 1-12, think that's a bit of an upset. Saw reports that Tipp had a strong enough team out with the likes of Eoin Kelly, Paul Kelly, Benny Dunne, John O' Brien, Brendan Cummins and a few more regulars playing so that was a good win for Clare.
    So where will that game will now be on, who will get home advantage??

Edit: Just saw on Munster Council site that its fixed for Ballyduff Upper on Sunday at 2. Maybe I should do some more research before I ask on here!

So it looks like we'll be playing Clare the weekend!? Clare beat Tipp last night under lights in Borrisoleigh 0-17 to 1-12, think that's a bit of an upset. Saw reports that Tipp had a strong enough team out with the likes of Eoin Kelly, Paul Kelly, Benny Dunne, John O' Brien, Brendan Cummins and a few more regulars playing so that was a good win for Clare.
    So where will that game will now be on, who will get home advantage??

Edit: Just saw on Munster Council site that its fixed for Ballyduff Upper on Sunday at 2. Maybe I should do some more research before I ask on here!

Eoin Kelly missed a penalty for Tipp.

Clare wont be any pushovers for Waterford. They will have played Portumna also this weekend.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement