Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartments/Self Catering Westport

Options
  • 11-08-2009 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I am looking to find out if there are any apartments in Westport town centre that could cater for a group of approx 25.

I am organising a stag(early Oct) and while the hotels have no problem in taking us I just want to look at the self catering/apartment option too.

I have seen the Harbour Mill apartments alright, but is there anything more central to the town?

Any help appreciated

Cheers
    Bull

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭lavaghball

Was at a stag in the Harbour Mills recently and the place is great. The only problem was the €50 deposit each person was forced to pay before they let us check in. Yer wan is a bit mammyish and we all got a lecture on the way in.
    The apartments themselves are great, but i would recommend asking for top floor, corner apartment so ya wont be annoying anyone when the party kicks off in the early hours.
    It is a taxi ride into town, but we got a mini bus at €2 a head for the trip in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Most of the apartments in centre of town are permanently occupied, or are in blocks too small to cop with stags.

the Connolly brothers development at Altamount Street - beside Tesco has a large block some of which are available for letting. Nearer to Bridge Street than the Quay.

Advertisement