Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a puppy

Options
  • 11-08-2009 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi,

I found a puppy on Monday (yesterday) morning in the Walshestown area of Lusk (exit 5 of the M1). He is a very sweet little thing, possibly a few months old. He has a blue collar, with the tag missing. He is a petite build, brown with a black muzzle. If anyone is missing a puppy of this description, or would like to give a nice home to an adorable and good natured puppy, please PM me. I will bring him to the vet to see if he has a micro chip. I would love to keep him, but due to lack of space and time it would not be fair.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

What kind of dog is he bikergal? You should post this in the Animals and pet issues forum in the Lost and Found section, you might have some luck there hopefully. Well done on taking him in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

http://www.lostandfound.ie
    website dedicated to lost and found pets is a good place to post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭bikergal

Thanks Clare Bear and Trad. I will check out those websites.

Advertisement