Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dvd-vr to-video

Options
  • 11-08-2009 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi All,
    My question is this. I have a Canon dc201 camcorder which had 2recording functions. dvd-vr and the other is dvd-video. The vr version allows you to edit the camera footage before finalizing the disc. This is all well and good but only a few dvd players are dvd-vr compatible therefore rendering my finalized disc useless. It will not play on my ps3 , dvd player or laptop computer.

Is there any way to convert it to dvd-video. I have tried googling a freeware converter but havent found anything suitable.
    I would just continue to record in dvd-video format both there is some content I wish to keep on the original disc.

Advertisement