Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Depression - ugly ugly disease

Options
  • 11-08-2009 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

The opening message is a bit harsh especially for someone with depression which is the message i went into. I am not a messer and anyone that has depression does not speak lightly of their illness.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Which message? Where?

Can you be a bit more specific on the nature of the problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kaywheels

i MEAN A PERSON HAVING DEPRESSION, I have suffered from severe depression for 11 years now and its such a soul destroying disease.
    I am so emotional and too sensitive and I think everyone is talking about me AND that makes me paranoid then. I just have severe black moods when I dont think that I want to go on even but then i have to think of my children aND the effect it would have on them and now I think of my darling gand daughter and grandson and it would be a terrible thing for them to grow up with, imagine telling anyone that your Granny committed suicide.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

This is a Help Desk for problems relating to the boards.ie website.

I think you are perhaps mixing up exactly what this forum is for :)

Advertisement