Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dos Santos

Options
  • 11-08-2009 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭

For someone who had so much promise anyone have any idea what his story is this season after shinning in mexico's 5-0 thrashing of the USA is he going to be loned out or used in carling cup/fa cup matches?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I assume he got an extended break having played a fair bit of ball over the summer. I dont think he is a harry type player, so id imagine he will be loaned out before the end of the month !!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭whitey21

Yeah, think he got an extended break alright! Correct me if i'm wrong, he's a lefty, and after his performances for Mexico...maybe he could be that lefty we've been lookin for??? Why not sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Hopefully Harry doesn't sell him just yet. He deserves another chance to show what he can do. I'd like to see him go on loan to another Premier League club.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

He's a lightweight but I really do think we need to give him more minutes on the pitch. He does seem incredibly skillful.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Kold wrote: »
    He's a lightweight but I really do think we need to give him more minutes on the pitch. He does seem incredibly skillful.
    He did quite well on loan at Ipswich last season despite being a light-weight in a very physical league. Look at how well Modric has adapted to the Premier League.. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
Advertisement