Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic stuff

• 11-08-2009 7:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭

If anyone sees any bargains that would be good for electric picnic let me know please

I need a tent and maybe stuff like a chair or things I mightn't otherwise think of.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AlphaRob

If anyone sees any bargains that would be good for electric picnic let me know please

I need a tent and maybe stuff like a chair or things I mightn't otherwise think of.

Things like your camping chairs & tents can be bought down there, I would get the tent before hand just incase.I think the going price is about 20 Quid for a chair, there a must i think.

also bring a set of portable speakers for your MP3 if its you and your mates your always going to want to listen to some music even if your just having a beer back at the tent.

Clothes:
    • Waterproof jacket (eg cagoule or a mac)
    • A warm jumper - the days may be hot but the nights do get cold
    • Loads of socks
    • Old t-shirts / tops
    • Two pairs of trousers that you don’t mind getting dirty.
    • Underwear – the amount depends on just how hygienic (or ‘un’) you are.

Toiletries:
    • Baby Wipes. You can never have too many!
    • Deodorant/body spray.
    • Your mini chemist: Asprin and a disinfectant like Germolene or Witchazel as well as plasters.
    • Toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash as well as mints.

Miscellaneous:
    • Food. Tins will only weigh your bag down so don’t pack too many. Some crisps, cereal bars, high energy, high sugar foods.
    • Money. Take enough to last you the weekend – cash machines tend to have massive queues and often run out.
    • Ear plugs. A god-send when you’ve had enough but 50,000 people haven’t!
    • Torch with spare batteries.
    • Condoms if you're feeling lucky.
    • Sunglasses.
    • Tickets!!

What not to bring:
    • Attitude.
    • Favourite shoes/trousers/anything really.
    • Anything that you’d really miss if you lost/broke it.
    • Anything you can’t carry with you all the time.

Advertisement