Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gauge - pick a new person please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

Ah Spike was deadly alright, I loved Doyle in Angel, was sad to see him gone.

Oh and eh question!!! Would you like most vampire films/programmes then?

Did you like the origional Buffy movie? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

what did you say about xander then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

jinxycat wrote: »
    Ah Spike was deadly alright, I loved Doyle in Angel, was sad to see him gone.

Oh and eh question!!! Would you like most vampire films/programmes then?

Huh, I don't actually seek out any vampire film/programmes which is strange considering how much I liked Buffy/Angel! I like the Dracula with Gary Oldman. Twilight was bad, BAD, BAAAAAAAD.

Did you like the origional Buffy movie? :D

I felt it was my duty as a fan to watch it and oh god it was SO awful. I can't remember a single redeeming thing it was just... awful.

Will wrote: »
    what did you say about xander then?

Can't remember my exact quote but it was something like he is so cute and so funny and so loyal, why can't he get a girl that treats him right?

Yeech.

lol poor xander

reign custom design, yay or nay?

next big jewellery 'thing' (apart from mayan flares)

anyone on the forum you haven't met who ya think is purty darn cool, or someone from the forum who has gone off, anyone ya miss? under appreciated forum member? im all about the forum tonight :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

What would you do if you ran boards for a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Gauge wrote: »
    I like the Dracula with Gary Oldman.
    Bram Stokers Dracula, directed by the legendary Francis Ford Coppola. Awesome movie, even if it does star Keanu "Whoa" Reeves...
    I felt it was my duty as a fan to watch it and oh god it was SO awful. I can't remember a single redeeming thing it was just... awful.
    It was much better than that Sarah Michelle Geller tripe.

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog: Discuss.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

which is your personal preference? kinder eggs or easter eggs?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

As a Joss Whedon fan, have you watched Firefly / Serenity?

If not, you should!

opinions on new GWS flower plugs? (http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?new=Yes&ProductID=6263&index=7)

flowers are making a big hit this year for some reason

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

What forum would you like to be a mod of?

Are you an adenaline junky, e.g skydiving,surfing,wrestling sharks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Sofaspud wrote: »

If not, you should!

what a show... such a pity it got cancelled :(

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

pink_satin.jpg

So VERY jealous of your perfectly healed tragus! I'm still having issues with mine (5months on!) :(
    How did you get it so perfect?

lol poor xander

reign custom design, yay or nay?

A THOUSAND TIMES YAY when I win the lottery :( I love their square conch plugs.
    next big jewellery 'thing' (apart from mayan flares)

YOU ALREADY ANSWERED THIS FOR ME :mad: I think it's flowers, just because I always wanted flower plugs but you could only get terribly expensive ones from quetzalli, onetribe etc. But now they're everywhere, apparently they were everywhere at APP and GWS are mass producing them as well are Tawapa.
    anyone on the forum you haven't met who ya think is purty darn cool, or someone from the forum who has gone off, anyone ya miss? under appreciated forum member? im all about the forum tonight :pac:

Huh... I think skywards is pretty cool because PONIES. Can't think of anyone who doesn't get the appreciation they deserve, maybe you and Damo need some for all the hard modding you do? *asskiss*

What would you do if you ran boards for a day.

Ban you. Then make so many things bannable just for the hell of it until I end up as the only member.

Bram Stokers Dracula, directed by the legendary Francis Ford Coppola. Awesome movie, even if it does star Keanu "Whoa" Reeves...

It was much better than that Sarah Michelle Geller tripe.

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog: Discuss.

LOVE IT. Have the dvd and the soundtrack. Neil Patrick Harris is just... *droooool* songs are catchy as hell. I am guilty of watching it several times in a row :(

Yes I know he's gay.

ha ha asskiss!!!

Shall you be attending my 21st??? If not I need a very detailed and real reason why!?

splinter wrote: »
    which is your personal preference? kinder eggs or easter eggs?

Those giant f*ck off kinder egg easter eggs, of course! Nom.

Sofaspud wrote: »

If not, you should!

NO. I actually have Serenity and am waiting to watch Firefly first. It's on my list of tv series to binge on.

opinions on new GWS flower plugs? (http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?new=Yes&ProductID=6263&index=7)

flowers are making a big hit this year for some reason

Yeah thanks for answering your own question :mad:

Not a fan of the GWS flower plugs they just look... meh. Kind of plasticy and amateury but I applaud Ryan actually thinking outside the box.

I prefer Tawapa's but their craftmanship can be a bit hit and miss.

• Advertisement

JohnnyQuid wrote: »
    What forum would you like to be a mod of?

Are you an adenaline junky, e.g skydiving,surfing,wrestling sharks?

I honestly have no idea because I don't want to be a mod of anything. I've modded other forums and it's always been a giant pain in the ass...

I'm not an adrenaline junky but if the opportunity arises to do any of those things (except sharks, eff that!) I'll take it- ALWAYS wanted to do skydiving! Some day. It'll be hilarious because I'm afraid of heights.

Fiii wrote: »
    So VERY jealous of your perfectly healed tragus! I'm still having issues with mine (5months on!) :(
    How did you get it so perfect?

Time! Seriously, stick with it. For most of it's first year my tragus (both of them actually) was a giant oozing ugly mess. It grew lumps that grew other lumps, but it eventually sorted itself out.

ha ha asskiss!!!

Shall you be attending my 21st??? If not I need a very detailed and real reason why!?

I shall not, and as for why? Well I believe there was a certain LIST that excluded my name :(

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

Huh... I think skywards is pretty cool because PONIES.

*cheers/hugs* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Aw poor raze!

horray for ponies! a horse bit me once, not cool! :mad:

back on topic, whats the weather like where you are today?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

It'll be hilarious because I'm afraid of heights.

Everyone says that when they're up there but when their feet hit the ground they wanna do it immediately again.

Anywho back to the topic at hand.What was your first concert to go to?How was it?

One thing you miss from childhood?

Do you have a talent no one would expect you to have?

Aw poor raze!

horray for ponies! a horse bit me once, not cool! :mad:

back on topic, whats the weather like where you are today?

Twas sunny and fairly warm and humid with some crazy showers. Not good for lifting stuff all day :( I am a sweaty mofo.

JohnnyQuid wrote: »
    Everyone says that when they're up there but when their feet hit the ground they wanna do it immediately again.

Anywho back to the topic at hand.What was your first concert to go to?How was it?

Red Hot Chili Peppers in Lansdowne road... it was good enough except we were pretty much 5 million miles away and they were just fleshy-coloured spots on the stage :mad:
    One thing you miss from childhood?

Finishing school at 2.30pm, and summer holidays. Basically all that free time to do whatever I wanted with! *sigh*

Do you have a talent no one would expect you to have?

Hmm, this is difficult because I'm pretty much average to bad at everything I do! I'm fairly decent at writing which you probably wouldn't know from the sh1te I spout online and my not so lovely (Cork) manner of speaking.

• Advertisement

gonna close this sometime later today. so ask your final questions folks :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement