Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gauge - pick a new person please

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

If you had the opportunity to smack three members of this forum upside the head, who would you smack?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

My last question:
    Why am I included/not included in the three from Skywards question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

skywards wrote: »
    If you had the opportunity to smack three members of this forum upside the head, who would you smack?

Will, because if I smacked him hard enough his plugs would fall out and I could steal them to use as fancy paperweights.

Raze, just because, although that's probably a bad idea what with him being a trained fighter and all... yeah, a terrible idea.

Sofaspud just to see if he'd turn the other cheek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

My last question:
    Why am I included/not included in the three from Skywards question?

You're excluded because I have a feeling that you are quite dangerous and lethal if you need to be 0_0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

*steps back from Gauge and holds lobes*

you steel my plugs, i steel your soul!

Okies, questions over.

Gauge thanks for your time :D

Pick a new person whenever ya want (as long as they put their names forward in the stickied thread and are usually active on the forum) >.<

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement