Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5-Aside In Dunshaughlin

Options
  • 11-08-2009 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all

Just moved into the area. Was wondering is there anyone looking for a five aside player. Of average ability but my enthusiasm is second to none!

Cheers
    Bongo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Hey Bongo, similiar to yourself new to the area. There was a time I would've been average! Even if you can rustle up a few recruits let me know. Will happily don the jersey! Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,424 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

I recently moved to Ratoath but I still play GAA with my club back home.

I'd probably be looking for a game when the season finishes up in another couple of months. It's squeaky bum time at the moment ;)

If you manage to get anything up and running, keep me in mind anyway. It'd be a good way to keep fit this winter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Eoins1

Hi lads we are looking for a few bodies in Summerhill on thursdays 7-8. About 25 mins drive from dunshaughlin. More than welcome to drop over and if you get yours up and running a few of us would probably drop over.

Let me know what you think.

Advertisement