Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sexiest voices on radio

• 11-08-2009 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

Michael McMullen's voice does it for me. Cant explain it.
    Not into sport but like listening to his sexy voice.
    :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Laura Byrne, newsreader on Today Fm.

And she's first cousin of my friends. They say she's hot too so hopefully I'll get to meet her some day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Lana80 wrote: »
    Michael McMullen's voice does it for me. Cant explain it.
    Not into sport but like listening to his sexy voice.
    :)
    I'mmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmmmichaelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll McMullllllllllllennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! :p

After that I'll throw in Alison Curtis. *cough* :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Over&Over

What about the Scottish lady who used to read the news on Newstalk? Hmm... where is she now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭chalad07

That JP guy from the Ray Foley show. His voice is like sweet sweet honey.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭barneygumble

Over&Over wrote: »
    What about the Scottish lady who used to read the news on Newstalk? Hmm... where is she now?

http://www.allmediascotland.com/spike/2563/25042008/OSullivan_Signing_off_from_GMTV_Slot

She's still there, seems to be getting out of the studio and filing her own reports rather than reading the news.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Emma Mcnomora from RTE business news. Posh..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Damien O'Meara, sport reporter/producer for RTE. I could listen to his voice all day mmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Michelle Doherty on Phantom.

mmmmmmmmmmhhhhh :o

doherty-jane02.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭CarDriver

kraggy wrote: »
    Laura Byrne, newsreader on Today Fm.

And she's first cousin of my friends. They say she's hot too so hopefully I'll get to meet her some day.

Look at this clip from the ray foley show page
    http://www.todayfm.com/Shows/Weekdays/Ray-Foley/BLOG/09-07-03/annoying_nathan_while_he_s_reading_sport.aspx?ReturnURL=%2FShows%2FWeekdays%2FRay-Foley%2FBLOG.aspx

She is at the end of this clip. If I find a pic of her later Ill post it up. She is hot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

For sheer sexiness, Abigail Barnard on Radio Kerry pi$$es all over every other female (and male) broadcaster in the country. Anyone who has listened to her show 'The Pulse', will know what i mean. Her half English, half Kerry twang gives me shivers! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭donkey balls

CarDriver wrote: »
    Look at this clip from the ray foley show page
    http://www.todayfm.com/Shows/Weekdays/Ray-Foley/BLOG/09-07-03/annoying_nathan_while_he_s_reading_sport.aspx?ReturnURL=%2FShows%2FWeekdays%2FRay-Foley%2FBLOG.aspx

She is at the end of this clip. If I find a pic of her later Ill post it up. She is hot
    +1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Michelle Doherty on Phantom gets my vote, along with Sinéad O'Donnell - head of News & Sport on i105-107.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭alpha2zulu

The 'posh radio4 lady' on the BBC R1 Scott Mills show is definetly worth a mention too:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

alpha2zulu wrote: »
    The 'posh radio4 lady' on the BBC R1 Scott Mills show is definetly worth a mention too:D

She sounds hot. Doot Mun.

Also Rick o Shea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

grenache wrote: »
    For sheer sexiness, Abigail Barnard on Radio Kerry pi$$es all over every other female (and male) :)

I tell her you said hello grenache - shall I ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Emma Mcnomora from RTE business news. Posh..
    Wrong on many levels, and she's originally from Carlow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

dh0661 wrote: »
    I tell her you said hello grenache - shall I ;)
    By all means! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Not a presenter but Louise Duffy from AA Roadwatch on Today FM....quality!!

Worst - Louise Heraty from Today FM by a country mile, god that Sligo town accent!!

Brgds
    Johnny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Emma McNamara on RTE 1.................NOT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Wrong on many levels, and she's originally from Carlow.

You are ****ting me??

Carlow...!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

Fago_25 wrote: »
    She sounds hot. Doot Mun.

Also Rick o Shea.

rick o shea has the most annoying voice on the plannet , im not gay but i like anton savages voice

as for the sexiest voice , the clear winner is aine lawlor on morning ireland

You are ****ting me??

Carlow...!

its true , as bad as her haughty accent is now , im pretty sure its better than what she grew up with , hailing from carlow as she is

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Messed Up Mind

Noel Fogarty of INN - his voice is a ride. I wish there was a picture of him available online although it might ruin the mental image that I have of him.

Jenny Kelly on the Ray D'Arcy show has a lovely voice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Messed Up Mind

jkmanc1974 wrote: »
    Worst - Louise Heraty from Today FM by a country mile, god that Sligo town accent!!

I hate Louise Herraty's voice! I haven't listened to the Alison Curtis show in two weeks cos of her horrible voice. Her and your one Ruth Scott sound like the same person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,747 ✭✭✭squonk

Rachel English and also there is a Jackson lady who reads the news on RTE every so often.... if voices were a measure of rideability, then I'd be in heaven!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

Rachael English +1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

she's originally from Carlow.
    Where's that?

I hate Louise Herraty's voice! I haven't listened to the Alison Curtis show in two weeks cos of her horrible voice. Her and your one Ruth Scott sound like the same person.

lousie heggarty and ruth scott are indeed one and the same , they have exactly the same signature charechter traits , chirpy culchie chick who guys like but never fancy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

irish_bob wrote: »
    rick o shea has the most annoying voice on the plannet , im not gay but i like anton savages voice

She sounds constipated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,747 ✭✭✭squonk

Oh and it was Susan Jackson I was thinking of. Lovely, gorgeous voice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

Jerry O'Sullivan on Off the ball. Love dat accent :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Lana80

jenny Kelly has a very sexy voice alright,and have no lesbian tendences.
    Would second J.P. on the Ray Foley show.It's so smoooothhh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Can't believe I forgot Esther McCarthy.

She's the film critic on the Movies and Booze slot on the Moncrieff show on Friday afternoons.

Sounds like total girlfriend material. Really nice girl by the sounds of her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

irish_bob wrote: »

You got to be joking :P:P:P, IMHO a real turn off.
    squonk wrote: »
    Oh and it was Susan Jackson I was thinking of. Lovely, gorgeous voice!

With you on that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭donkey balls

nadine o regan phamtom fm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 TheCommy

Killian O'Sullivan on FM104. I don't get to hear him much because he's on nights mostly but I LOVE when he covers the download chart! He sounds very hot, quite hilarious too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Slaygal

Himself loves Cathy Creigan the morning newsreader on 4fm and Laura Byrne on Today FM.

Fionn Davenport on Newstalk love his dulcet tones.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DRSPOK

Philip Boucher Hayes (RTE 1) is outright winner of Radios sexiest voice
    His melodic tones send me swooning every time

Greenman wrote: »
    You got to be joking :P:P:P, IMHO a real turn off.

With you on that

the woman has a cult following , surely you were aware of how popular she is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 AllMetalKings

I think Louise Heratys voice isn't that bad really, Lorraine Keane, Now THERE'S an annoying accent, The D4 accent gets on my wick. Michael McMullen is another example.
    Dont think there's enough lady DJs on TodayFM.

Speaking of lady DJs and the ride-ability scale, on a scale of 1 - 10 (1 being the worst) Michelle Doherty on phantomFm would be a 12. WOW :D

• Advertisement

I think Louise Heratys voice isn't that bad really, Lorraine Keane, Now THERE'S an annoying accent, The D4 accent gets on my wick. Michael McMullen is another example.
    Dont think there's enough lady DJs on TodayFM.

Speaking of lady DJs and the ride-ability scale, on a scale of 1 - 10 (1 being the worst) Michelle Doherty on phantomFm would be a 12. WOW :D

louise heggarty from dublins 98 or ruth scott from 2fm,s clone as she is known , whats sexy about an annoyingly bubbily culchie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭need assistance

Gavin Jennings, who is standing in for the summer in the one o'clock news on RTE Radio One has a pleasant tone to his voice, wouldn't describe it as sexy but has a nice lilt to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Lucy from Heat magazine on the Ray Darcy show. Sexiness personified (in a voice, lol)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Ken Early obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

:confused:

Obviously??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

nadine o regan phamtom fm

God she's lovely as well. She has the perfect mix of looks and intelligence, and the voice of course..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

K4t wrote: »
    Ken Early obviously.
    :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I love Michelle Doherty on Dublin station Phantom 105.2, I wish she'd stop saying "Happy Days" all the time though;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

I have to say Jenny Kelly has a really nice voice. I've never seen a pic of her, and I don't want to in case it destroys my fantasy... :o

EDIT: Just googled her there and I'm so disappointed :(

Also forgot to add the lovely Canadian chicks of Alison Curtis and Jenny Huston. Both have really sexy voices and not bad looking in person either! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Annie Mac.
    Voice and a visage to match.
    Bonus being that she's actually a good DJ and has great musical tastes.
    More Irish talent headed to foreign shores...

• Advertisement
Advertisement