Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hairstyle for a guy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Blade 4 all over. Seriously.

But if you want to keep your hair, I'd suggest a mod / feather cut, so much cooler those horrible Tony and Guy styles, and you won't be embarressed when you look back on photos of yourself in ten years.

Like these:
    byron-hairdressing1.jpg

liam%20gallagher.jpg

Or a longer style:
    mens-mod-hairstyles.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Barry_Scott

No I dont think I'd go for any of them styles, I like the last one but I'm a long way away from having hair that length.

Anyways, I reckon the style in the first link is what I'm going to go with. So if anyone can find a better image of a style like it that would be great, I can't find anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

If you're near an Easons go in and have a quick flick through the hair magazines (in the Eason's on O'Connell st in Dublin they're just beside the door when you go in where the magazines are) For some reason I find it hard to get hair style magazines anywhere else. Most of them will have a section on men's hair towards the back and you can have a goo and find one that has pics that are worth you buying the magazine. Some of them can be a bit crap so it's worth taking a flick through before buying, magazines are spensive :(

Was in Easons today and had a flick through the mags but I couldnt find that style in any of them. Did you see it in one of the magazines?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭bm365

I dont really know what sort of picture a hairdresser would expect but I sure the one you have ( http://www.queerid.com/images/user_a...db6134bffb.jpg ) would do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭sisco

I Think You Sould Get The Mullet Dude Cant Go Wrong Haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Sisco you do not need to type in bold. The default font is fine. Thank you. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 JennyMaguire

sisco wrote: »
    I Think You Sould Get The Mullet Dude Cant Go Wrong Haha

Well I think it good that the OP takes pride in his appearence, so many guys take so little care of themselves. My boyfriend gets a hairdresser to do his hair. Much better than going to a barber in his opinion if you want to get a certain style.

I have some hairstyle magazines a home but there isnt really anything in them for guys, sorry! Maybe someone else can help you with the picture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

Hey Barry,
    I have found that generally F&A isnt great for guys needing hairstyle advice. Anyways here is a like to a thread I started a while back, there might be something in there to help you out!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055551590

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭juma

Hey OP, this picture is like my hairstyle if its any help to you:
    http://lh6.ggpht.com/_WsHNm-EwaeU/Sko-1sJRdHI/AAAAAAAAAEc/BeNOApXXWds/s800/cool-mens-hairstyles.jpg

• Advertisement

Cheers for the tips! Anyone got any other suggestions?

Advertisement