Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you many 1000/1000?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

TheMeatMan wrote: »
    forza 2, 1000/1000 (number 1 in ireland)
    gears of war , 980/1000 (no DLC)
    cod4, 980/1000 (cant get the mile high i gave up trying last year:P)

COD4I think is the only one I have maybe. 980 on Dirt.

Go back n try Mile High again Meat man, it's worth it, just keep at it for a few days if needs be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 TheMeatMan

Keith186 wrote: »
    COD4I think is the only one I have maybe. 980 on Dirt.

Go back n try Mile High again Meat man, it's worth it, just keep at it for a few days if needs be!

maybe il have the patience to try it again sometime :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

1000 in TMNT is the only one. Apart from that I think 850/1000 is my highest on Fight Night Round 3. I couldn't care less about gamerscore really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Have 1000/1000 on Alone in the dark and Just cause.

Have 1 achievement left for oblivion and 2 left to get in scene it (no DLC)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Liathroidi Dana

Only got 200/200 on Monkey Island!

Got close with Oblivion and Skate 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Crackdown - 1250/1250 (I hate those Hidden Orbs :mad: )

Call of Duty 4 - 1000/1000 (Mile High Club was a cakewalk compared to One Shot, One Kill and No Fighting in the War Room!)
    Rainbow Six Vegas - 1000/1000
    Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - 1000/1000

Cloning Clyde - 200/200
    Portal: Still Alive - 200/200
    3D Ultra Minigolf - 200/200
    UNO - 200/200
    Dash of Destruction - 200/200

And the nearly theres:
    Forza 2 - 970/1000 (Can't be bothered winning a million credits online)
    Dead Space - 850/1000 (Poxy Tier 3 Engineer...)
    Bioshock - 950/1100 (Hard mode? Bollox. Also can't seem to invent 100 items on a save)

Braid - 185/200 (So not speedrunning it)
    Worms - 185/200 (Challenges are impossible)
    Carcassone - 175/200 (Need to trounce someone online)
    Pacman - 170/200 (A perfect? In your dreams...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

i got the full 1000 in cod2, cod4, cod5, Hitman blood money, nba homecourt, fallout 3, left 4 dead, oblivion, halo 3, gears of war

and ive about 900 in battle field bad company, too human, skate 2, res evil5, gow2, shadowrun,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

I've a thousand in Halo 3 but then it is possible to get 1750...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

3 Retail Games

Virtua Fighter 5
    Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires
    Sega Ultimate Collection

mite end up with another 1000 after CoD 2: bought it today and playin it on Veteran :D love it :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

TheChrisD wrote: »
    Call of Duty 4 - 1000/1000 (Mile High Club was a cakewalk compared to One

LOL I found them two levels a piece of piss actuallly but for the live of me cant get Mile High Club :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Have 2 games with full gamerscore and a good few that are about the 90% mark but am too lazy to list them so if anyones really bothered to see what games looky up my gamercard below :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Got the 1000 in l4d newest proudest game ive completed :D

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

FN3 and COD4

The mile high club level on vetern took blood sweat and tears as well 50 attempts do complete it in a minute. Very rewarding nevertheless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

miju wrote: »
    LOL I found them two levels a piece of piss actuallly but for the live of me cant get Mile High Club :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Have 2 games with full gamerscore and a good few that are about the 90% mark but am too lazy to list them so if anyones really bothered to see what games looky up my gamercard below :P

Check out the videos on youtube of how its done. The secret is to pretty much keep running. You can actually run past some of the guys in the first open seating area. I thought it was easier than no fighting in the war room. I was stuck on that for weeks then gave up and finally beat the level about a year later :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Tomb Raider Anniversary - 835/1000

So close but theres no way I'm replaying the game through time trials. I mean I would like to but Lara Croft likes to die... a lot.

Bitch.

Advertisement