Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone to Help me out with RDS Highlights

Options
  • 11-08-2009 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

I Am wondering if someone could help me out, My GF's Horse was in the Grand Prix on Sunday and she asked me to Record the Highlights that were shown on Sunday at 6pm However it decided that it didnt want to record and put me in the bad books and it isent on the RTE Player.. Would Anyone have a recording of this by any chance?

Regards

Dan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭MDFM

Not sure if this is of any help to us, but try contacting irishsport.tv (www.irishsport.tv) - they film most of the premier series grand prixs around the country - to watch them you need to register with them and pay a fee - but they also issue dvd's - they may (Or May Not) have recorded the Grand Prix (though it's not on their website) But, as RTE had rights to it, its highly unlikely, but perhaps worth a try or they could point u in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Thanks for the reply will check it out, Anyone else with info i would be greatful also.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

What was her name Dan, check out RTE player too and see if they have anything there

Advertisement