Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Album advise

• 11-08-2009 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

I know there are a number of discussions about wedding albums on here, but I was wondering does anyone know where to buy normal wedding albums on the internet or in Dublin somewhere.

Most of the companies on the internet seem to be digital wedding albums where the pages are designed to display the photographs. These are nice, but Im just looking for simple/traditional leather albums that have blank pages in which you stick the photograph onto and are then divided by thin transparent paper.

If anyone can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

There are a few companies who supply to photographers, stewarts being one and I think the other is jmphoto as far as I recall. Are you looking for yourself or clients and what sort of price range are you looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭clive_odonohoe

Do you have a link for stewarts, cant seem to find them. They would be for clients. And the pricing really doesn't matter as long as there is a variety to choose from.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 zedweb

Photovalue are based in Dublin and do a large range of traditional style wedding albums. Their website is www.photovalue.com

Advertisement