If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon DM37

Options
  • 11-08-2009 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi John,

I want to get Denon DM37 with the Q Acoustics 1010i or Monitor Audio Bronze Reference One.
    I listen to jazz/rock mostly. Does it make any difference?
    I wouldn't mind checking the sound on one or the other myself. Is it possible? I could decide which colour of the speakers I like by the way.
    In terms of colour, do you have DM37 in silver?
    And the last question, do you have reasonable stands for those speakers, I guess bookshelve isn't a great idea, or maybe?

Best regards.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

kwazar wrote: »
    Hi John,

I want to get Denon DM37 with the Q Acoustics 1010i or Monitor Audio Bronze Reference One.
    I listen to jazz/rock mostly. Does it make any difference?
    I wouldn't mind checking the sound on one or the other myself. Is it possible? I could decide which colour of the speakers I like by the way.
    In terms of colour, do you have DM37 in silver?
    And the last question, do you have reasonable stands for those speakers, I guess bookshelve isn't a great idea, or maybe?

Best regards.

KW,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

The DM37 does come in silver or Balck and unusually in my opinion (as I normally like silver) I actually think it looks much better in black - however there is no problem in ordering in silver for you.

The 1010i are actually designed as a bookshelf and work well as such, however of course they would benefit from a decent stand so here are 2 prices!

DM37+Q Acoustics 1010i + 6 Mtrs Decent Speaker cable - £289.95/€349.99

DM37 + Q Acoustics 1010i + 6 Mtrs Speaker cable + T50 Speaker stands £329.95 / €389.99

Thanks again and do drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭kwazar

Hi John,

Thanks for the response.

Please do order DM37 in silver for me.
    Does the Euro price means I can colect it in Dublin?

Would you go with Q Acoustics rather than Monitor Audio for jazz music?

Cheers

Thanks for the response. No Problem - my pleasure!

Please do order DM37 in silver for me - done already!Does the Euro price means I can colect it in Dublin? Delivered to your door!

Would you go with Q Acoustics rather than Monitor Audio for jazz music? ahem no - the Bronze ones are in a different league (they are also much more expensive to be fair!)

DM37DAB + Monitor Audio BR1 + Monitor Audio speaker cable - £349.95/€409.99

Keep me posted!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,

I have a good feeling we're back on track with it, after a small delay. ;)

In different thread you said:
    If you want just the best sounding combination with the DM37 at a reasonable price - try the Monitor Audio Bronze Reference One at £149.95 or £299.95 in a system (probably the best deal as well!) They are available in Black / Cherry and Walnut (Walnut look really well).

Is this price (£299.95) still valid? If so, I think I'll go with it without the cable (£50 for cable looks like ovekill to me).

Cheers

...arm twisted

ouch..

• Advertisement

:confused:

oops, I'm sorry

:confused:

oops, I'm sorry

Don't be silly we love tangling!

Drop me a PM if you want to go ahead and we will get it sorted for you,

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

Hi,

Thank you John and the crew for this mini system. It plays better than I expected and looks great as well.

You have another happy customer on your list.

Cheers!

Hi,

Thank you John and the crew for this mini system. It plays better than I expected and looks great as well.

You have another happy customer on your list.

Cheers!

Thanks a million for taking the time to post - much appreciated!

BTW - my arm is just getting better after your twisting but unfortunately my wallet may never recover...

Thanks again!

ATB,

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.