Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's Biffo ?

Options
  • 11-08-2009 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

Is it just me, or has Biffo disappeared from public view?
    TAOISEACH Brian Cowen's absence from the newly revived Tullamore Show -- in the heart of his constituency -- was the big talking point yesterday as the Government came under fierce attack from farmers.
    http://www.independent.ie/national-news/cowen-dodges-farmers-fury-1855549.html

The papers, the radio, de telly ...all sorts of politicians faces and soundbites pop up lately ...all but one.

Where is our fearless leader? Has he given up already? Is he quietly crying into his pint somewhere?

Not that I particularly miss him, mind you, but I can't help feeling quietly bemused.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 seancoistine

If I had ruined my country, I would go on holidays also.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭outsourced_ire

If I had ruined my country, I would go on holidays also.

Lol, I was just about to say the same thing. I'd never leave the house, or I'd go away somewhere and NEVER come back.

To be fair though, while he must take a lot of the flak because he was minister for finance before, I think Bertie has an awful lot to answer for too. He must laugh himself to sleep every night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭unwyse

hes doing what he does best,funk all! anyone notice that the sun still rises despite all the lads being there to organise it for us!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭unwyse

should have read NOT being there,funking dutch gold!!icon12.gif

Advertisement