Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted- M9 GBB (Full Metal)

• 11-08-2009 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Currently looking to buy a second hand M9 GBB. Must be a full metal version (HW, IA, etc) and would prefer a KJ work, although not too particular about the make. Must be in good condition (i.e. new/hardly used). Will offer a good price for the right gun... Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

Hey Dan
    I'm selling this KWA M92 IA ELITE GBB not FM but heavy enough
    Willing to sell either on its own including the box or with the laser, holster & case.
    Have a look and see what you think
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 31 DanKnev

Cheers for the reply-

I gave in and settled for a WE 1911 Hi-Capa 5.1 instead of the M9 eventually (great gun to btw). Might be interested in the laser and holster though- any offer on just the two? Also, you have any other guns your looking to move at the moment?

Make me an offer on the laser & holster

The Hi-Capa 5.1s are excellent which one did you get a we-tech or the 1911 type?

I don't have any other pistols for sale atm, I'm looking them to buy really :)

Got the 1911.

Great gun- blowback is amazing and feel is top notch. Only downside is the how annoying it is to load the magazine (no catch to hold down the loading spring!). Bit of a gas hog aswell, but worth it for the effect.

€30 if you can get it them to me by Tuesday...

Make it €40 and I'll send them by express post tomorrow, you'll have them by tuesday for sure

Yeah the 1911s are excellent, you'd need the extra mags too.
    I'm thinking of getting a Hi-capa 5.1 M the mags take 28 and are supposed to be good on gas a mate has one and I drool everytime I see it :)

• Advertisement

€40 including delivery and were game ball..

Will the holster hold the 1911 in your opinion?

It holds my 1911 perfectly and the strap closes down over the top to hold it in too, plus it has the extra nag pouch which is handy.

Move to PM?

Advertisement