Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laois/offaly band seeks singer

• 11-08-2009 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Singer wanted (aged 20-35)

For Midlands based rock band, To jam with regularly with the potential to gig...influences are led zeppelin, police, kings of leon + many more covers of the rock genre.

Laois/offaly area.

any queries welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 jaybo

LAOIS OFFALY BAND SEEKS SINGER

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 xYazbombx

B-D where exactly are you on the Laois/offaly border.. Pm me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Ready to Rock

PM SENT

AAAAGGGGHHHHHH ! ! ! !

Does anyone know of anybody who would be willing to sing with a rock band. . . . .We dont bite. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 alomolloy

are ya still looking for a singer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kilkenny65

where are yous located?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 TroyKeenan

where exactly are ye located? im just outside portlaoise. i'm 19 and would be somewhat interested. can play guitar as well.

OMG ...so sorry for not replying ...havent logged on in almost 4 weeks....we are in a place called rosenalis (11 miles from tullamore)..looking only for a singer..im bass player 37, drummer 32 and guitarist is 24.. hoping for someone in that age group.. we're not aiming for a grammy award from mtv .. its just a bit of craic and if we get upto gigging standard with a singer then we'll gig...

Drummer and guitarist are very experienced in gigging...you dont have to be a bono or axel rose....we just have one requirement..ya have to be able to sing...If you want to meet us before you pickup a microphone then no worries.

i've been doing singing in a band for two years now, its grand but would like a bit of a change, what sort of music are ye going to play, i'm 30 and can play the guitar as well but not much more than three chord tricks

• Advertisement

AC/DC, ZZ top, U2, The killers, The police, Phil lynott, The Doors, lynnrd skynrd, oasis, metallica,...ya dont have to sing like them..ya can have your own style.

i'll give it a go if ye want to meet up, pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭pineapple*soul

Hey I'm a drummer just moved to the area (Mountrath) recently, looking for a local project. If you know anybody needing a drummer in the area could you send them my way?
    Cheers

alomolloy wrote: »
    i'll give it a go if ye want to meet up, pm me
    pm sent

Advertisement