Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male Singers - Church Music

Options
  • 12-08-2009 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I was at a wedding a few years ago & Padraig Rushe performed in the church. I completely fell in love with his voice. He did a mix of soul/gospel but also Hallelujah, You Raise me Up & and an Irish song that made me cry and my boyfriend tear up too, so much so my boyfriend thought we should get his details (We weren't even together that long at the time - well done Padraig)! Amazing voice and he was really nice to talk to after...

So when I saw him singing on Telly & on Radio recently we were really delighted for him but upset he might not do weddings anymore as he's released an album and been touring etc but apparently he does!! www.PadraigRushe.com

He was so nice when I emailed him ( info@PadraigRushe.com ) & I didn't see any mention of him on here (I Think) so I said I'd spread the word. His album is amazing too!!

biggrin.gifsmile.gifredface.gif

Advertisement