Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easy Star All Stars at Cyprus Avenue photos?

Options
  • 12-08-2009 2:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

I was at their gig tonight & had a great time. I took a camera with me but it has been having trouble with the lens & was acting up tonight. The camera on my phone was no good either, I tried.:mad:

A lot of people were taking photos & I'm hoping some of those people are members here & wouldnt mind sharing them. if you are such a person I could pm you an email address or if you will upload them to an image host & you could send on the link to the pics it would be much appreciated.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

Sry don't have any photos but I'd love to see some. I was there aswell and it was rocking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Yeah it was a great concert, they played some of my favourite songs as well :).

For me Cyprus Avenue is a great place for concerts as I prefer them at smaller venues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

It was my first time in there and I thought it was a grand spot. Loved when he introduced the band at the end, cracking.

yeah that was good, when he was introducing the keyboard player & shouting "Cork can you see her" as she was so tiny & hidden by the keyboards. :)

DamienH wrote: »
    Sry don't have any photos but I'd love to see some.

Still no photo's but there are videos from the night on You Tube. :cool:

Click me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Cypress Ave would be great if they just took out that wall by the bar. It just gets too cramped in there sometimes and it gets hard to see the stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 J.Bandito

Saw this gig, the band were absolutely savage. great vibe amongst the crowd too, myself and my lady were right up the front dancing for the entire set (rare for her, rarer still for me!).

As for the wall separating the venue, it's fairly dumb but if the sound desk were moved there it would make much more sense. It must be an absolute nightmare for engineers stuck in that corner and probably explains why the sound quality of gigs in there can be so hit and miss.

Advertisement