Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing body piercer - Andrew Niland - Have you seen him?

Options
  • 12-08-2009 2:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

http://news.bmezine.com/2009/08/11/body-modification-artist-missing/

Andy is actually Irish and was trained by Glen in Adonis.

He went missing last week, in North Bay Ontario where he works in Sacred Art. On the off chance that he actually came back to Ireland, or if you've seen him about let me know. People are sh¡tting bricks, me included as I've regularly chatted to the man via emails and msn.

He's pretty darn noticeable, stars on his forehead, "vegan 4-life" on his arms and large stretched lobes.

On the slightest off chance that he is back on home soil and if you've seen him PM me or say so on thread please.

So if you see the dude below shout it from the rooftops.

bollox.jpg

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

One of the nicest guys I've had the pleasure of meeting :) did my naval like the pro he is!

Be safe Andy, and get your ass back home! Everyone is worried, plus you promised me more piercings and my tats :P

PLEASE everyone keep your eyes open, there is every chance he could have come back to Ireland.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 footloose jen

Will wrote: »
    http://news.bmezine.com/2009/08/11/body-modification-artist-missing/

Andy is actually Irish and was trained by Glen in Adonis.

He went missing last week, in North Bay Ontario where he works in Sacred Art. On the off chance that he actually came back to Ireland, or if you've seen him about let me know. People are sh¡tting bricks, me included as I've regularly chatted to the man via emails and msn.

He's pretty darn noticeable, stars on his forehead, "vegan 4-life" on his arms and large stretched lobes.

On the slightest off chance that he is back on home soil and if you've seen him PM me or say so on thread please.

So if you see the dude below shout it from the rooftops.

bollox.jpg

hi my brother is best mates with andy's brother matt and as far as i know hes still missing no sign of him anywhere yet ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

nope unfortunately no signs yet :(

there's a facebook group set up - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114176473525

he was meant to have a court appearance today seemingly and didn't show up :(

North Bay Police Service has cancelled its planned 1 p.m. media conference today where family members of Andrew Niland were expected to be present.

Niland, 30, has been missing since Aug. 4. Police had scheduled today's news conference and Niland's father and brother, who live in Ireland, were slated to be there.

NBPS is expected to make an announcement on the status of the search this afternoon.

I really don't know whats gonna happen :(

:(

unofficial reports are in from a very reputable source and it's not good :(

Miss you man :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Hey,

I have been mates with andy for over 10 years now.We were best mates through childhood but since he moved to canada i havent seen him too much but still consider him a close friend.

From the news im hearing from friends well... its not good news at all! :(:(:(
    If i get any confirmation i will let you know.

EDIT. Just seen the conformation that it was Andys Body found.

RIP andy! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Ah jaysus, that's a shame to hear. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭heyjay14

R.I.P andy..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

RIP -what happened to my fellow countyman?

I would prefer out of respect for Andy's family that people don't speculate as to what may have occurred.

• Advertisement

Andrew Niland Death Notice

I am so glad I got to know this guy over the last year. I was looking forward to that drink with him that he promised me when he finally came home :(
    It was brief yet felt like years, I'll miss you Andy. RIP xxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

shlt buzz =/ Where will the funeral take place? Here at home or in the states?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

His mam and sister are going over on Wednesday to collect Andys ashes and bring them home.
    Based on that im assuming they will have some type of get together in ireland.

I dont know whats happening with a funeral or anything, from knowing andy i dont think he would want a funeral though.

We will just have to wait and see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭keithm1

**** news just heard it yesterday
    one of the most naturally inteligent people you could know
    rip andy
    prayers and taughts with his family

Details of the service tomorrow morning incase anyone wanted to know, wish I could go but sadly I cannot get out of work.
    His mass will take place at 9.30am In St. Martin's Church Aylesbusy Tallaght.

RIP Andy. x

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sugarman81

still miss you Andy

Advertisement