Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Napalm Death play Waterford

Options
  • 12-08-2009 6:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭

Jesus!

ztmagadcopy.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

**** yea

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Fair play to whoevers behind Irish metal promotions, thats a pretty impressive lineup, especially for the forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Wow! Have Music Moves got back in the promotions biz?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Can't wait for this actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭fartmaster

GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! The world keeps turning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

It's going to be a savage festival, we played the warm up for it two weeks ago, Irish metal promotions not only great bunch of lads to work with but they are getting some killer bands over as well as suporting the local acts...Keep it up lads.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

**** me......that'll be some gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Think it's time i had a weekend in Waterford.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Incarcerant

I think its about time that decent Metal music came back and destroyed all others in amazement lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

I think its about time that decent Metal music came back and destroyed all others in amazement lol

May the gods of metal smile down upon waterford this very day with bloody teeth and furious darting eyes.
    May the moon cast shadows over all doubters and may the lightning spell out the names of the damned in the night sky.

Then with a deafening roar the thunder echos one name down through the valleys......................................................

And that name is.........................................

BRENDAN SMITH!!!!! :eek: ROCK!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I was really planning on going to this but think I'm broke :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

I have everything booked for this it's going to be awesome, some of Ireland's top metal talent and Napalm Death for £40? Bargain
    c - 13 wrote: »
    Fair play to whoevers behind Irish metal promotions, thats a pretty impressive lineup, especially for the forum
    Martin's great, he brought over the last Raging Speedhorn tour, and has Electric Wizard and The Ocean over soon. He also does a lot with local acts and he's only a young fella

More info:
    http://www.myspace.com/irishmetalpromotions

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Irish Halo wrote: »
    Martin's great, he brought over the last Raging Speedhorn tour, and has Electric Wizard and The Ocean over soon. He also does a lot with local acts and he's only a young fella

More info:
    http://www.myspace.com/irishmetalpromotions

Now also bringing over Pentagram on 27th September in Whelans! Hoping to get down for the Saturday. Need to get the finger out!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Good to see such positive promotions!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭hexagramer

you guys need to support martin in anyway you can, and try not let people begrudge him! well done to the chap!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Nobody has begrudged him, all comments here are positive he's doing a savage job and he is generally well liked among all the bands on the irish scene at the moment..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

:confused:
    I'd never begrudge Martin anything I live in London and went to all 4 of the RSH dates he put on last year and am flying in for Low End.

Whoever was begrudging Martin, will you stop it.

Lads, anyone who is considering heading down for this I would urge them to go through with it. Im amazed that Napalm death are playing Waterford of all places so we should show support.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Whoever was begrudging Martin, will you stop it.

Lads, anyone who is considering heading down for this I would urge them to go through with it. Im amazed that Napalm death are playing Waterford of all places so we should show support.

I agree and if Naplam and onslaught but on a show as good as they did at Damnation Festival last year, I think it will be worth the drive down to Waterford! Cant Wait:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Looking forward to this!

• Advertisement

Well? How was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

baf948963546b39be3d43a195b21f15f.jpg

Well? How was it?

Savage

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

My sisters fiances band supported napalm death.. Mourning Beloveth,, my sisters fiance plays drums for em.

My sisters fiances band supported napalm death.. Mourning Beloveth,, my sisters fiance plays drums for em.

They were probably the band of the night for me, love their stuff and they put on a great show.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

woke up this morning and still have whiplash!!! Great Gig Met up with Onslaught and the mighty Shane from Napalm great guys!!! Not a bad venue either!! and I agree with above 'Mourning' put on a great show as usual as did Primordial.!!!!!!!

They were probably the band of the night for me, love their stuff and they put on a great show.

Good to hear that man..Tim will be delighted ( or depressed ) to hear that... MB certainly do put on a great show..Best irish doom/death band ever...their talent seems to get better and better with each album.

GrizzlyMan wrote: »
    woke up this morning and still have whiplash!!! Great Gig Met up with Onslaught and the mighty Shane from Napalm great guys!!! Not a bad venue either!! and I agree with above 'Mourning' put on a great show as usual as did Primordial.!!!!!!!

Again,, great to hear.. where you from grizzly and ghost?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Had a good aul time at this.. Primordial were the band of the day for me though, great live band!

• Advertisement

Again,, great to hear.. where you from grizzly and ghost?

I came down from Meath for it.
    Oral Slang wrote: »
    Had a good aul time at this.. Primordial were the band of the day for me though, great live band!

Yeah Primordial always put on a great show, their set was too short in my opinion, pity they had to leave out Gods to the Godless too.

There are some of my pics here if anyone's interested.

5874024986F64436A77A7BFB330BED3E-800.jpg

As I rambled here I had a memory card nightmare, I lost all my the pics for standupguy, Five Will Die, spearhead, onslaught and most importantly Mourning Beloevth. Only left with a couple of onslaught and primordial pics. Didn't get much Nepalm Death eitherway.

Advertisement