Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Napalm Death play Waterford

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Again,, great to hear.. where you from grizzly and ghost?

Travelled from westmeath to see the Gig, well worth it:D

I came down from Meath for it.

Yeah Primordial always put on a great show, their set was too short in my opinion, pity they had to leave out Gods to the Godless too.

There are some of my pics here if anyone's interested.

5874024986F64436A77A7BFB330BED3E-800.jpg

As I rambled here I had a memory card nightmare, I lost all my the pics for standupguy, Five Will Die, spearhead, onslaught and most importantly Mourning Beloevth. Only left with a couple of onslaught and primordial pics. Didn't get much Nepalm Death eitherway.

Some really cools pics well done and cheers, as I lost my camera during Napalm haha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

It was an amazing weekend, didn't get down on Friday till after Drainland but TTOW and RE were class. Saturday was great, as said MB and Primordial were animal. Napalm Death were just punishing, pity about their set being cut but finishing with Nazi Punks **** Off was genius.

Was great to see SUG again still one of the best Irish bands currently around both live and on CD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,964 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

GrizzlyMan wrote: »
    Some really cools pics well done and cheers, as I lost my camera during Napalm haha!

Cheers man. That's really ****e about your camera though.

Cheers man. That's really ****e about your camera though.

yeah but small price to pay, really hope it goes ahead next year!!!, Anyone else looking forward to The 'Dublin Doom Day' ?:D

• Advertisement

yeah but small price to pay, really hope it goes ahead next year!!!, Anyone else looking forward to The 'Dublin Doom Day' ?:D

Yeah DDD is going to be good craic, and Cork Winterfest is shaping up really nicely too I must say :D

Yeah DDD is going to be good craic, and Cork Winterfest is shaping up really nicely too I must say :D

Hellyeah bring on the mighty SKYFORGER!!! although it will be another long trip, again I know it will be worth it!!!

Hellyeah bring on the mighty SKYFORGER!!! although it will be another long trip, again I know it will be worth it!!!

Yeah definitely be worth it!

My bank balance is going to have a serious dent in it with all the stuff coming up until the end of the year, but I'm not complaining :D

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

Why can't this come back :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

CuriousG wrote: »

Well at least you brought this thread back. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

Yeah, I considered it was old but I was so upset that I didn't care. That's right!

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Aestivalis

Sad looking at that poster.

I was a big fan of Orpheus and Thoughts of Ruin. I still listen to their tracks these days. They were 2 great bands.

Waterford/South-East used to have a great metal scene, now its just dead.
    Thoughts of Ruin and Orpheus both broke up and so did many many more bands. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

CuriousG wrote: »
    On the day most things went well but the aftermath was messy apparently and there were money issues. I'll leave it at that as any other comment could be frowned upon by Boards.

I travelled from London for it, with Primordial, Naplam Death, Mourning Beloveth, RSJ, Stand Up Guy, Residual Effect and Two Tales of Woe all on one bill it was a no brainer. Missed Drainland though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭fyfe79

Aestivalis wrote: »
    Sad looking at that poster.

I was a big fan of Orpheus and Thoughts of Ruin. I still listen to their tracks these days. They were 2 great bands.

Waterford/South-East used to have a great metal scene, now its just dead.
    Thoughts of Ruin and Orpheus both broke up and so did many many more bands. :(

Colin from Thoughts of Ruin is now in a band called zhOra if you wanna check them out: https://www.facebook.com/zhOramusic . Keeping the scene alive in Clonmel, at least!

Advertisement