Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson c510 battery life

• 12-08-2009 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with a Sony Ericsson c510? I bought one recently but I returned it because I had to charge it 3 times in 12 days. When I bought the phone the box was open and the battery was out of it's bag, so I don't know if the battery in the box had been changed.

The camera and mp3 player were hardly used during that time. The spec of the phone says 400hrs standby and 10hrs talk time. After sending 4 texts and making a 3 minute phone call the battery charge dropped from 35% to 17%.

Is this battery performance normal with Sony Ericcson phones ? When I returned it to the sales person in the shop said that charging it 3 times in 12 days was good.

Has anyone had similar issues with these phones or is this normal behaviour ?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭TGi666

with a good bit of casual use im getting around the same out of mine and im very happy with that
    thing to check are
    make sure bluetooth is off and set the screne brightness to minimum (still bright even at that)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

Off off 3G as well (if your not using it)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭doogb

Thanks for the replies. Sorry should've said that 3G and Bluetooth were turned off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement