Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Modern Warefare 2 Beta september?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

RAIN wrote: »
    Ps am I the only sap who bought the unsc armour for his Avatar ?:D

Probably not, but in this instance, yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

I just came on to say shame on you for buying that armour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

But it makes me look tuff as nails!!

Look at that scar!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,787 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Earth Defence Force 2097 armour would have been cool. You're avatar just singles you out as a Halo fan, the worst kind of Halo fan. The one that reads the awful novels and proclaims story as a work of literary genius :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Dont forget the Comic's!!!

Bring on Halo Legends Anime!!!

Da da daaaaaaa, da,da, da, daaaaaaaa.

Does anyone care about the COD Beta?? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

RAIN wrote: »
    Dont forget the Comic's!!!

Bring on Halo Legends Anime!!!

Da da daaaaaaa, da,da, da, daaaaaaaa.

Does anyone care about the COD Beta?? :(

Hell yeah, would love to get hold of one of those beta codes. But i'm not paying ridiculous money for the prestige edition.

Really starting to hate activision, ever since they've started to force me into buying world at war map packs by constantly putting me into matches on maps that I haven't bought :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

If you buy the prestige addition,you get night vision goggles?Wicked!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,787 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The CoD WaW beta was great fun until people learnt how to break one of the levels by crawling underneath it. Will give it ago as long as I can get it from eurogamer like last time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

What was the thing with eurogamer again?

If you are registered (make sure you are registered and logged in since the servers get hammered when a beta goes up) you click on a link and they give you a beta code. First come first served.

• Advertisement
Advertisement