Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

I'd like the light sabre but 400 points? WTF!

Hopefully the content you can unlock through games will be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭/V\etalfish

Personally, I've no interest in them.
    I only made an avatar because it made me :P

I can see the attraction though, as others have stated each to their own.
    The prices do need to come down a little, it's not like it's costing them that much money to make the items.
    As long as it doesn't get out of hand and they start introducing a whole mini/little planet type thing where you buy furniture for your houses and stuff, I don't see a problem with it all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Vegeta wrote: »

Forza 2 with the steering wheel on the other hand is simply glorious ;) an R1 car on laguna seca. Oh baby

Which wheel do you use?

OT:

They can stick their avatars there where the sun doesnt shine.
    i am not goign to play less/more, better/worse because of them so not interested

Advertisement