Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PICS - Guess the Waterford Location

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

ziedth wrote: »
    Its in waterford :D

na, at a guess i'd say the old flour mill. It kinda looks similar stone to those houses near it.

in waterford,not kilkenny;):pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

anplaya wrote: »

lol pwnd))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Touché

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

What's the story, are we supposed to beg for an answer.:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Ballytruckle road, on way up to the Ursuline, 1st house left hand side of road...

• Advertisement

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Ballytruckle road, on way up to the Ursuline, 1st house left hand side of road...

no sorry.
    marlin vs,ya should try and make a guess instead of making smart comments.i gave ya a clues in previous posts its a direlect building and its in town,what more can i say?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

no sorry.
    marlin vs,ya should try and make a guess instead of making smart comments.i gave ya a clues in previous posts its a direlect building and its in town,what more can i say?

Wasn't meaning to be smart, I was wondering had the tread been forgotten about, as it was 4 days since anyone guessed, I haven't an idea where it is otherwise I would have , I got you'r hint witht the plant's (butterfly bushes- budlia) but i'm racking my brains.I'm glad it's back on track, sorry if you took offence.

sure why dont ya guess,aint too many direlect buildings in town with weeds overgrowing like this,have to be direlect a while sure.

maybe people just have better things to do than be on boards guessing a pictures location.:eek::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

10 days after...
    dazftw wrote: »
    DSC01250640x480.jpg

Derelict houses opposite Tax Office buildings? By Aldi? On The Glen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

i pass anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Right I think we should just move on. Clearly nobody has a clue and if the poster doesnt want to give the answer - we may as well just move on.

Anybody have a new picture they want to throw up?!

here here sully, i had a great one but i back in cork so it wont be till next week. I could take a picture of some random ass building in UCC and confuse everyone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

Another easy one... if anyone knows it continue on and post up a pic

Picture058.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Typhoon. wrote: »
    Another easy one... if anyone knows it continue on and post up a pic

Picture058.jpg

Ooh I think I know - is it that hotel on Mary St, behind the Guinness?

Portree?

Ya I think your right, i didn't realise they changed the coloiur though.

Sully wrote: »
    Right I think we should just move on. Clearly nobody has a clue and if the poster doesnt want to give the answer - we may as well just move on.

Anybody have a new picture they want to throw up?!

i never said i didnt want to give the answer, wtf are ya on about,words into my mouth.:rolleyes:
    in fairness its a very easy one,direlect building in town.if ya wanted the answer i would have given it,yet noone requested it.i thought this is called guess the location,only about 5 people did,all got it wrong though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

i never said i didnt want to give the answer, wtf are ya on about,words into my mouth.:rolleyes:
    in fairness its a very easy one,direlect building in town.if ya wanted the answer i would have given it,yet noone requested it.i thought this is called guess the location,only about 5 people did,all got it wrong though.

More then 5 guesses anyway and over a few pages with one poster pretty much asking for an answer. Usually more clues are given rather then "Unlimited guesses with no clues" approach. It was clear that nobody had a clue and the lack of responses over time further indicated that.

Just getting the ball rolling again rather then having silence. :)

benifa wrote: »
    Ooh I think I know - is it that hotel on Mary St, behind the Guinness?

Portree?

Spot on Benifa... your up :D

Sully wrote: »
    More then 5 guesses anyway and over a few pages with one poster pretty much asking for an answer. Usually more clues are given rather then "Unlimited guesses with no clues" approach. It was clear that nobody had a clue and the lack of responses over time further indicated that.

Just getting the ball rolling again rather then having silence. :)

no,just cause one person asks ,what about other people whod like to guess.and there were like 5 guesses which were all wrong.just because youre impatient.
    i gave as many clues as i could.thought more people would have copped direlect building somewhere in town.tis the back of the hiberian bar by the way.must put an easier picture next time then.

Typhoon. wrote: »
    Spot on Benifa... your up :D

Yay! Thanks man.

Ok, here goes..

pict.png

• Advertisement

Yay! Thanks man.

Ok, here goes..

pict.png

the gratton,on the quay?

the gratton,on the quay?

God damn it!! Was it that easy??

Ok anplaya - you're up!

no flies on the people here ! ;)

God damn it!! Was it that easy??

Ok anplaya - you're up!

nah,just me dad used to collect me there every friday when i came home from dublin,so id be waiting around that very spot .weird eh.
    have no pics stored on the pc, have to upload em from camera,so some 1 else go ahead.

no,just cause one person asks ,what about other people whod like to guess.and there were like 5 guesses which were all wrong.just because youre impatient.
    i gave as many clues as i could.thought more people would have copped direlect building somewhere in town.tis the back of the hiberian bar by the way.must put an easier picture next time then.

1) More then 5 people guessed,
    2) In general give more clues if your not getting any answers after a long period of days/incorrect gueses,
    3) Gueses include "Its near..." or whatever.
    4) Just trying to help
    5) Doesnt bother me - just trying to help out those who it did bother.
    6) Thanks for the answer
    7) Ill stop with the numbers now. :p

numbers dont hide YOUR impatience.if it didnt bother ya,why are ya still replying,and taking the time to number YOUR so called points.
    as you said,youve moved on.:P

oh, i must stop acting up,otherwise ill get myself banned.:D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

3900484668_b6fc831ec2.jpg

should be easy

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Is it the sea front in Trá Mhór?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

is it "the green road" :D

Advertisement