Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PICS - Guess the Waterford Location

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭well butty

daftdave wrote: »
    that was my 1st guess also !

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

AdMMM wrote: »
    St Alfonsus road?
    daftdave wrote: »
    that was my 1st guess also !
    well butty wrote: »
    +1

You've got it, boys :)

Next then...

adcju0.jpg

And it's not The Bridge (do they have a name for it yet?).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

the water tower thing thats being built over by Carrickphierish Gracedieu, well around that area

well done

35mjnmf.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

was wondering what that yoke was. Can see it out me window

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭soldering iron

IMG_1927.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

thats just past the roundabout at the industrial estate end of the carrickpherish road. over the fence on the left heading if your heading out the way.

longshanks wrote: »
    thats just past the roundabout at the industrial estate end of the carrickpherish road. over the fence on the left heading if your heading out the way.

Ah yeah sure ya can see the Mast in the backround.

yep thats definately it. I just went out to make sure lol. I never seen that tree before.
    Someoen else outt here at the same time ina blue audi, who else wasnt to sure about it lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

I never copped the mast, I should have moved the picture over a bit, that could have been me in the Audi.

• Advertisement

marlin vs wrote: »
    I never copped the mast, I should have moved the picture over a bit, that could have been me in the Audi.
    Where ya pulled in right beside the tree? I was coming from mast direction and was gonna pull in and take a pic of it meself but you where there lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

That tree is just too recognisable ))

subz3r0 wrote: »

I never seen it till this thread

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

BAD04039FB6F4739A5CAA2FF96345BCB-500.jpg

I assume its obvious what the picture is of... but... Where is the house exactly in the picture?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I assume its obvious what the picture is of... but... Where is the house exactly in the picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭Bards

Sully wrote: »

near the Ferry Bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

not sure of the name of the area but is it past the bowefield housing estate and turn left down a lane where theres an old train carriage with all graffiti all over it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭suirfire

I say it this side ( de Waterford side ) of the river past the new bridge down by the old farm yard ( cant remember the name of it now )

nice pic sully you got anymore of the bridge at nite......

Bards wrote: »
    near the Ferry Bar?

Close, but nope.
    mailrewop wrote: »
    not sure of the name of the area but is it past the bowefield housing estate and turn left down a lane where theres an old train carriage with all graffiti all over it

Miles away!
    suirfire wrote: »
    I say it this side ( de Waterford side ) of the river past the new bridge down by the old farm yard ( cant remember the name of it now )

No idea where you are talking about :/
    nice pic sully you got anymore of the bridge at nite......

Aye, myself and dan took some last night. See: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=62593921&postcount=175
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=62584033&postcount=282

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭suirfire

well then its over in kk next left turn after the meat factory about a mile down the road

nice pics

• Advertisement

suirfire wrote: »
    well then its over in kk next left turn after the meat factory about a mile down the road

nice pics

Its not in the KK direction anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

I took that bloody pic!!!!! Thats not yours lol,

**just for the record.

stick-dan wrote: »
    I took that bloody pic!!!!! Thats not yours lol,

**just for the record.

Thought it was Steve? Iv no idea who took what :/

subz3r0 wrote: »

Here a question for you then?, why would a monkey puzzle tree be in the middle of that area?

Answer!!

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/epoch_2009/20091011_9999_108.jpg

Mod Edit: Link your images if your going to let them break the flow of thread. Last warning.

That stage thing at the Custom House Quay, across from the Reginald's Tower.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

soldering iron, its the millenium plaza

Cabaal wrote: »
    soldering iron, its the millenium plaza

Yes
    Mod Edit: Link your images if your going to let them break the flow of thread. Last warning.

:o

Rodger that!!

how come we skipped sully's pic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Where was this taken please....(why did the thread die?)......c'mon keep it going it's awesome dude...!

Advertisement