Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Road Rash, Populous , Wing Commander, Theme Park on the way

Options
  • 12-08-2009 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭

EA just filled new trademarks for these games and are talking about reviving them :D now only if they would make a new Dungeon Keeper oh how i love that game :(

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

feck that. theme park has me sold. so many memories

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Where's Desert Strike?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

desert strike what a classic , wasnt it jungle then , and then urban?
    Good ol road rash i loved lashing people with the chain

Gaming next year is goin to be Retro is in .
    Monkey island was just the beginning

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

EA just filled new trademarks for these games and are talking about reviving them :D now only if they would make a new Dungeon Keeper oh how i love that game :(

Source?

IGN.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

new road rash instead of Need of Speed? please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Where's Desert Strike?

Was playing Jungle Strike yesterday on an emulator, some good stuff those games.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,298 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

EA will find a way to ruin these.

I do miss when they were a real game company. And made such classics. But not the Publicly Traded Monster we have today.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I think a criterion made road rash could be something special. Not sure If I'd like an open world game, would prefer an outrun style game like the old ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Woo hoo I'm 13 again!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

They'll all be Korean mummorpegehs.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

desert strike what a classic , wasnt it jungle then , and then urban?
    The soviet then nuclear.........think that was the last of it

Iv hated EA with a passion since they took over Bullfrog and ruined that company

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Where's Desert Strike?

Now theres a series of game I have'nt though about for a while,ah memories :).

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Iv hated EA with a passion since they took over Bullfrog and ruined that company
    I did too.Now ive moved onto hating Activision more.

TRY AN DELAY BRUTAL LEGEND WILL YOU!!!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

This is the same as Hollywood making movies like Transformers (1st was ok, 2nd was bad) and GI Joe....great to think that your childhood memories will be relived but then some absolute non sensical wankstain ruins it for you. I love to hear about these games but please god don't remake them, especially EA ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Shows the poor state of original ideas in the gaming industry. Don't even get me started on movies! :mad:

Advertisement