Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A few questions about Cadetships

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

mcrush wrote: »
    Is anybody still waiting on feedback from the army on what their scores were and why they didn't get in? They said to contact the Recruitment and Competitions section after the 3rd of November but after emailing them on the 4th I still haven't heard anything. Maybe they won't be in touch until after the new cadets start. Would they contact by email or post?
    Hi Mcrush, I did the same as yourself, and sent in my request by email on the 4th. When I didn't hear anything back I gave them a ring, and they told me to email the request to "recruitmentatdefenceforces.ie" (change the "at" to an @). So its the recruitment email address rather then the competitions email address. They also said to include name, dob and address, and just to state that you wish to receive feedback on your recent participation in the cadetship competition. Hope this helps!

blondie

• Registered Users Posts: 17 mcrush

Thanks blondie. I definitely emailed recruitment@defenceforces.ie, but I still haven't heard anything. Did they get back to you after you used that address? And if so, do they only give you a breakdown of your scores or do they go into any specifics?

Nah not yet, but to be fair it was only a couple of days ago I got around to ringing them! Reckon I'll give it a week or so and then if nothing comes I'll make a FOI request. Give them a ring on 01 8042149 and let them know that you sent the email to the correct address, just to see what they say. Should speed it up if nothing else!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 mcrush

Thanks again blondie. I'll try to do that so.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Thors Hammer

yeah i emailed that address as well.still didnt get any reply or anything in the post.assume they are still busy.will give them a ring to remind them.u should get ur scores for each part of the competiition and a copy of interview boards notes.ur certainly entitled to get them under foi if you dont.

Got mine today - was interesting to read, and had what I thought was a good score, but they didn't give an overall placing which I'd have liked to see! I got "grey-listed" in one of the areas though, which I think they got completly wrong - bloody annoying, but sure what can you do :rolleyes:

Oh and good luck to everyone heading down, you must be getting excited now :)

blondie83 wrote: »
    Got mine today - was interesting to read, and had what I thought was a good score, but they didn't give an overall placing which I'd have liked to see! I got "grey-listed" in one of the areas though, which I think they got completly wrong - bloody annoying, but sure what can you do :rolleyes:

Oh and good luck to everyone heading down [BEEEP], you must be getting excited now :)

*coughopsec cough*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

*coughopsec cough*

Its alright,theres a strike on today so nobody is doing anything!;)

Advertisement