Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking Club for Dog owners - MADRA WALK

Options
  • 12-08-2009 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

hi

do you think this would work?

am hoping to set up a walking club for responsible dog owners in Galway. This would happen at first once a month. All dogs must be on a leash at all times. a donation would be given and monies raised will be given to a Galway dog rescue called MADRA.

any views?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TristanPeter

Where would it be based? Sounds interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

link to madra's website?

personally, we have our very own little rescue charity case (nearly 500 euro in vet bills in the first month and a half alone) so I'd be a bit loathe to donate money at this stage, but it sounds like a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

www.madra.ie
    MADRA is a volunteer dog rescue and adoption group run by qualified dog trainers. We have a variety of dogs and puppies of all breeds, shapes and sizes ready for you to adopt. We are committed to the improvement of the welfare of dogs in Ireland through training and education in our local communnity, in Connemara and Galway.

OP since you've posted in Animals forum too, I suggest continuing the discussion there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 midwife2b?

Id help out

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

Bruce might be up for that...

Untitled-1.jpg
    He wasn't too happy last sunday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 midwife2b?

haha too cute..the expression!! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

AWWWWW!!!!

Here's our fella, Jake:

Image047-1.jpg

Now I can see that Mr. Xiney is going to have to get him and the cat matching Sligo jerseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

I think we are starting the Connaught Dog Championships here... :lol:

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭crally

he is very like my dog a cross between a cavalier and a cocker! cute.......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement