Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BOYS NOIZE!

• 12-08-2009 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Boys Noize returns to Dublin this October after his sell out show last May. The German electro techno genius will play the Academy on Friday October 2nd. Tickets priced 28.50euro.

well worth a look if your into that sort if thing!

Just booked a ticket there..fairly dear but well worth it!!saw him in spy there 2 years ago i think and it was unreal! sweat dripping from the walls, only one scanner and a huge PA..good times!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Was there in may, might go again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

Hes playing The Grill in Letterkenny on the 28th of of this month along with aeroplane and its only €15 feck dublin and there crappy prices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Buzz_Cagney

think he is playin up in belfast too with deadmau5 and 2manydjs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

Meh, hopefully he'll put on a good show before he starts promoting his new album (which is ****e if the tracks I've heard so far are anything to go by)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

Meh, hopefully he'll put on a good show before he starts promoting his new album (which is ****e if the tracks I've heard so far are anything to go by)

Anything ive heard so far from the new album has been great its more
    melodic and slower paced that his first album. I really like the track jeffer
    from his starter ep that was out last month.

• Advertisement

keithkk16 wrote: »
    Anything ive heard so far from the new album has been great its more
    melodic and slower paced that his first album. I really like the track jeffer
    from his starter ep that was out last month.

What songs have you heard? Most of his songs are between 120-130 BPM, not a lot of scope to be slower there.

I don't really see the point of him doing albums, it's just a collection of bangers with no real flow... although Oi Oi Oi had loads of really good bangers :pac:

Also, here's a little present for anyone who is looking for the album

"POWER" preview

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

saw him in spy there 2 years ago i think and it was unreal! sweat dripping from the walls, only one scanner and a huge PA..good times!

I didnt think that was a great gig to be honest.... very hurried set, and it was clear that he just wanted to get down to Trinity to play the Ball there.....

Spy is a terrible venue anyways!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

I've seen him four times now and he's been great each time, will definitely be going to this though it is quite expensive.

I'm really liking his new tracks too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

I was at 2 of his last Spy gigs, and I could hardly notice the music because of the fights every two minutes between stupid coke-heads, atmosphere at the gigs was horrible. I'm hoping because it's the academy it'll be a better atmosphere, but it could mean a really short set, 'cos that's what the academy do. Easy-star All-stars only played for an hour there last week, ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

28.50?

Noone is worth 28.50.

Advertisement