Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Waxing Salons in Cork

• 12-08-2009 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has tried Citiwax or The Wax Boutique?

(I usually go to Brazilia or Urban Wax in Dublin, is there anywhere in Cork as good?)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Citywax was fantastic! I loved it there. They use Lycon wax, which was a hundred times less painful than strip waxing, and they had a tv with Gossip Girl on to distract you from the pain. I'm recommending it to everyone. I only wish I had a job and could afford regular waxing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 nicabhac

great thanks a million, Ill give it a go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nic2009

look on lycon.ie for lists of salons with painless lycon!
    think the place on Cook street is very reasonable???

• Registered Users Posts: 5 brenda09

Loved Wax Boutique! Decor was fab, the wax was great too. I'll def get waxed there again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 claire6000

got my waxing done in wax boutique too. it was brill, was so nervous because i had a bad waxing experience before but I was delighted coz it really wasnt that sore at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I'm going to give City Wax a go next week. First impressions count and the girl on the phone was lovely so I'm looking forward to it. :)

Advertisement