Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow college humanities points !!!

Options
  • 12-08-2009 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I've just go my LC results today and i got 205. I thought i would have got a little more. But the course for Humanities level 7 is 205 last years points and i'm really worried that the points might go up. So do you think the points will remain the same for this year or will they go UP !!. :( Has the points never dropped in the second round ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

there's no point in worrying about it till monday.

its not that the points go down in the second round, its usually the case that the people who barely have enough points get the second round offers.

best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 doodlebop

thnx :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Wouldn't worry about it.
    I applied for a course(Couple of years back) that was 410 to get into apparently.

I got 390 and was accepted.

I don't think it's very clear cut, don't worry, you'll get it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 doodlebop

SV wrote: »
    Wouldn't worry about it.
    I applied for a course(Couple of years back) that was 410 to get into apparently.

I got 390 and was accepted.

I don't think it's very clear cut, don't worry, you'll get it ;)
    Really, thanks :)

Advertisement