Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloth Bags for holding coins

Options
  • 12-08-2009 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone can advise me where I can get some cloth bags for money, I need a good few of them. Asked Central Bank yesterday and they said go to any bank and they will be able to help you. I must have went to 10 different banks around O'Connell Street and Dame Street and they said you must be a customer of this bank. I need to them urgently so if anyone can help, please do.

Mods, please feel to move if this isn't the right place for this topic.

Peter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

most pubs would have them lying around . If not . If your a customer of a bank ask them for some . I have gone into banks before that i'm not a customer of and they gave them to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

yeah just ask your bank or local pub

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

Just to let you know that I got a box of cloth bags from the good people in AIB on Grafton Street.

Peter

Advertisement