Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Monitors

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I've gone off samsung products completely. I have a samsung monitor which is about 4 years old in fairness but it's developed a streak of off colour pixels that show up on flesh tones. I have a samsung phone thats a pain in the hole. I won't be buying samsung again in a hurry but maybe I just got unlucky.

I got This 26" monitor and I'm very happy with it. Two DVI and one HDMI 2ms 1900x1200

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Thanks for the reply mate.

Ya i seen them, But to be honest i dont know much about that brand.

How do you find it in games. Any lag on the screen or ghosting?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Not a bit, my pc did go belly up for a while just after I bought it and I had to switch to win7 and remove 2gb of ram, since it's been back up all i've played is arma2 but before it went belly up I played gta4 breifly just to see would it work at the higher resolution and it actually worked a bit better at the higher resolution. Films play really well on it.

This is my fast experience with this brand but so far I'm very pleased it looks really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'd go for this one tbh

http://reviews.cnet.com/lcd-monitors/samsung-syncmaster-t260-lcd/4505-3174_7-33126118.html

The other samsung is cack..the Hanna..a 28" for €300 ? probably crap quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    I'd go for this one tbh

http://reviews.cnet.com/lcd-monitors/samsung-syncmaster-t260-lcd/4505-3174_7-33126118.html

The other samsung is cack..the Hanna..a 28" for €300 ? probably crap quality.

Ya i was looking at that t260 it has great reviews. As for the Hanna it has good reviews as well, But for gaming there is better.

Thanks for the replys lads

• Advertisement
Advertisement