Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musical Society Group North Wicklow/South Dublin

Options
  • 12-08-2009 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi All, I'm looking to join a musical society group based in North Wicklow or South Dublin. I have a bit of experience but not much so preferably one that is not too fussy! I know there's one in Bray but am having trouble finding contact info for them. If anyone knows anything about any group in this area or is a member of any of the groups in the area, please let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

You're in luck! One of our posters is in Bray musical society and they're having an open night on the 25th of august! She just posted last night. :)

Here's the post!

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭wicklowgal

Wow, now that was a stroke of luck!!

Thanking you kindly! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Do come along on the 25th - it's gonna be a great show :D

We've got magic to do, just for you, we've got miracle plays to play, we got parts to perform, hearts to warm, kings and things to take by storm, as we go along our waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

I'm looking forward to seeing it, i love wickid

Advertisement