Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriends 30th birthday

Options
  • 12-08-2009 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi there,

My girlfriends 30t birthday party is coming up quite soon and I'm still not sure exactly what to get her. I have some smaller presents more or less taken care of but would like to get her something really special of course as it's an important birthday. She loves fashion and makeup but when it comes to jewellery she is quite hard to buy for. If anyone (particularly women) have any good ideas could you please let me know. I want to make sure I get it 100% right so she has something to really remember it by. Many thanks,

:):):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

If she likes make-up then a big old mac voucher could be very well appreciated :) you get to use it for a makeover and then the cost of the voucher can be used to buy makeup. Could be pretty fantastic if you got her a voucher and booked the makeover for the day of her 30th party (if she's having one) cos then she gets a big bag of makeup and pretty party make up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭HeeBeeGeeBee

Thanks,

Thats a really good idea, I've heard her talking about mac lots of times. Where do I go to get that? I will be in the city tomorrow so I can pick one up then,

Cheers:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

Brown Thomas is the place to go for mac, there is grafton st, dundrum and blanch to chose from.

If you are trying to book in a make-over do it when you get the voucher as it is difficult to get an appointment

Advertisement