Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderators and administrators

• 12-08-2009 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,I'm new to this site. I was just wondering if anybody can explain how to become a moderator or administrator?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You have to be invited to become one by the existing admins where there is role to be filled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

you can only be a mod if you're not from Dublin. Or, to put it another way, if you're not a dub,973.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

you also have to have a really clever and interesting username!:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Lots of toiletduck. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The only way to become a Mod/CMod/Admin are if you have a job in a very high ranking workplace, like politics for example. Anywhere that takes you around the world in private jets basically.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I heard you had to challenge someone to a duel with sabres and if you win you take their place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I just killed the original orestes and took his place, nobody noticed a thing

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I'm actually lost for words...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Go ask Dave.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I went looking for him, but I was told he's taking a complaint in house number 973...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,836 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Sparky wrote: »
    Lots of toiletduck. :P
    omg, how had i forgotten

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement