Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simpson Avatars

Options
  • 12-08-2009 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭

Simpsons_-_Maggie_In_3D.gif Simpsons_-_Marge_In_3D.gifSimpsons_-_Bart_In_3D.gifSimpsons_-_Homer_In_3D.gif

Wtf is up with their eyes?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It looks like they're wearing 3d glasses. No idea why they would though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

For Licencing Reasons???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

It looks like they're wearing 3d glasses. No idea why they would though.

Oh yeah. It does a bit. Maybe it's how they see us.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

WindSock wrote: »

Considering they are fictional characters I'd seriously doubt that. :D

Considering they are fictional characters I'd seriously doubt that. :D

:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

It's been months since we've had a lolcat-worthy thread in Feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Ponster wrote: »
    It's been months since we've had a lolcat-worthy thread in Feedback.

According to sensor readings there was one at 9.24...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

15flye8.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

:rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

The actual names of the files are ..._Maggie_in_3d..., ..._Homer_in_3d..., etc.

• Advertisement

Earthhorse wrote: »
    The actual names of the files are ..._Maggie_in_3d..., ..._Homer_in_3d..., etc.

Well. That's that then.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Well. That's that then.

Yes. That is that. Then.

I was only saying like. :/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

It's because they're cartoon characters, so they're in 2D, but we're in 3D, so when they're looking out of the screen at us they need 3D glasses.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

stevenmu wrote: »
    It's because they're cartoon characters, so they're in 2D, but we're in 3D, so when they're looking out of the screen at us they need 3D glasses.

No fricking way. They come from a reality where no 3rd dimension is perceived. You throw a 3rd dimension in there and their fricking heads will explode. Those glasses are some vital protection for those "fictional" characters. I say "fictional" of course knowing that that contradicts infinity theory.

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Yes. That is that. Then.

I was only saying like. :/

Yeah. So was I. Your answer answers the question, so it is indeed, that. Then.
    stevenmu wrote: »

No fricking way. They come from a reality where no 3rd dimension is perceived. You throw a 3rd dimension in there and their fricking heads will explode. Those glasses are some vital protection for those "fictional" characters. I say "fictional" of course knowing that that contradicts infinity theory.

Yeah that's what I meant earleir but you put it better. Reverse 3D Specs for them it's D3. Or Fairview glasses for those in the know.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

15flye8.jpg
    :D

*rightclick - save to lolkitty file*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Not quite true

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Des wrote: »

Hallowe'en specials don't count. They are more like fables or allegory. The reality which normally exists is temporarily suspended while toasters can be used for time travel etc.

Advertisement