Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RUN FORREST RUN

Options
  • 12-08-2009 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭

runforrest.gif

Too funny!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭wingnut4

hehe i love it, so funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 crusher20

classic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Classy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Rampage's latest twitter "I'm in Hollywood minding my own business & I look over.. & I see Forrest... he's still running!"

Rampage's latest twitter "I'm in Hollywood minding my own business & I look over.. & I see Forrest... he's still running!"

I like Rampage.... but on the other hand i don't like disrespectful people, maybe he should just keep his mouth shut and get on with his own career.... is he really that bitter over Griffin beating him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

Im not a big fan of the forrest hate since the fight, but that was pretty funny. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

I like Rampage.... but on the other hand i don't like disrespectful people, maybe he should just keep his mouth shut and get on with his own career.... is he really that bitter over Griffin beating him?

Agreed. Those twitter comments were prolly meant in jest but i cant help feeling there was an undertoned bitnerness attached to em. I think rampage needs another wanderlei style beating to bring him back down to earth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

Rampage needs to stop trying to be the funny man,its all for show cos in real life hes a pretty uptight fecker from what ive seen.. If they were to fight again my money would still be on forrest!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

All I've been thinking of all week, is "Run Forrest, Run!":D

Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

Tones69 wrote: »
    If they were to fight again my money would still be on forrest!

+1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I don't get it :o

Advertisement