Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I could have a subscription problem.

Options
  • 12-08-2009 4:40pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The credit card tied to my paypal account expired so paypal were very generous and decided to cancel all my paypal subscriptions for me. How does this affect my boards yearly recurring subscription? Do I have to re-subscribe?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Afaik, the answer to this lies in your paypal account, where you will see any automatically recurring payments.

Profile > Financial Information > Recurring Payments.

Or somesuch.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Yeah it isn't showing up in there. So I have to re-subscribe. How does this affect my existing subscription? Will my new subscription start from today or after my existing one ends?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

It would start from today, you'd effectively have two subscriptions. I'm not sure what'll happen when the cycle is up tbh (24th September).

It all looks ok on this side. See what happens on the 24th. Worst case scenario, your PM inbox shrinks temporarily.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ross wrote: »
    It would start from today, you'd effectively have two subscriptions. I'm not sure what'll happen when the cycle is up tbh (24th September).

It all looks ok on this side. See what happens on the 24th. Worst case scenario, your PM inbox shrinks temporarily.

I'll do that. Thanks a million guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ross wrote: »
    Actually, I upped the PM limit for Cmods to match Subscribers a couple of months back :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement