Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers beside Balbriggan cinema

Options
  • 12-08-2009 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Has anyone had their hair done in the hairdressers beside Balbriggan cinema - I think its called Forever Beauty? Their prices are extremely cheap - 45 for half head highlights, wash, cut & blowdry! Other hairdressers in the town would charge at least 80-100 for this.

I'm thinking of making an appointment for this Saturday but the cynical side of me is worried that there is a reason for it being so cheap i.e. come out with green hair etc!!

Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

both myself and my husband and also my sisters have had haircuts there and were very happy with the results. Good stylists and very cheap prices. And they're opne Sunday and late evenings. They also do sunbeds, have a sauna, masseuse, nail bar. Would recommend them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TheBrig

Ah thats great, thanks very much for replying, just was a bit wary at how cheap they were - am going to make an appointment for tomorrow so, thanks!

Advertisement