Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term letting

Options
  • 12-08-2009 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Does anyone know anyone who does short term lets on the southside?

Looking for a one or two bed apartment for couple and baby, for a month, from 24th Aug to 24th Sept.

I thought that given there are loads of empty apartments in Park West, Stepaside, CityWest, etc etc, then there would be alot of people jumping at the chance to have someone hand over a grand or so, rather than leaving the place vacant?

I have been on the phone for days now, and just can't seem to get anything. have called agency after agency, and private person etc, after searching all over daft, and google.

I put ads up on gumtree, and daft. And got very little response.

We're extremely organised, and tidy, so wouldn't be a "burden" to someone - ie, the place would always be available for inspection, if they wanted to show the place while we were living there.

Any ideas people??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

try "Dublin Short Lets" they are part of the same group as trident holiday Homes.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭603304529

Ta. Have just found something actually.

Advertisement